Shark Easy Spray Steam Mop

The Shark Easy Spray‚ Steam Mop DLX offers superior cleaning and faster dry times in an easy to use, lightweight mop design.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shark Easy Spray Steam Mop!
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is the easiest thing to use. Just water and a cleaning pad and m floors are spotless! Always use bottled water to avoid build up.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
I love this mop, it’s so light and easy to use, it cleans so well and it’s small so it doesn’t take up too much space
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I love this mop so much I’ve actually re purchased it when my other one broke. I love that it cleans the floors while leaving them safe for kids and animals. It always cleans the toughest stains. I also love that I can wash the pads preventing more waste in the environment.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
This is the best steam mop hands down! We had ours for about 10 years and it just recently gave out on us. It lasted so long though and kept our floors so clean!
Mary W.
Empire
This is the best ever.My husband bought it for me for christmas.Thus sanitizes your floor. And it's great if you have pets or children
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It’s okay for the price but I don’t use it as much as I thought that I Would and all the replacement pads add up quickly.
Caroline M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love my shark steam mop! I feel like it not only cleans the floors but disinfects them as well which is very important right now. It’s also very easy to use and doesn’t take up a lot of room when you store it. The washable pads are a bonus.
Ashley M.
Brunswick, GA
I love using this. It helps get stuff up that a typical mop couldn’t get up; like stuck in foods from kids or sticky messes that dried.
Tonya M.
Palmyra, IN
I love that I don't have to use any chemicals on my floor, but they are disinfected and clean for my grandbaby to crawl on.
Michelle C.
McLean , VA
This products is super easy and fun to use because the spray works perfectly while you mop

Looking for your answer?