Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsShark
DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

by Shark

The Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum features DuoClean Technology and a detachable canister for portable cleaning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum!
Hanna S.
Linden, IA
I bought this vacuum just under a year ago and it has already gone to shit. The company will not cover the front brush roll motor breaking in their warranty. I loved it while it lasted but now it is pretty much useless. I live on a farm with lots of dust and I LOVED the dual rolls (until they broke) but would not recommend as I have heard a lot of the same complaints. Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
Courtney H.
Newnan, GA
Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum uploaded by Courtney H.
As a house cleaning business owner, Shark is the absolute best vacuum you can buy. Not only does is have amazing suction power but it overall gets every speck and crumb off of the floor. The pricing for Sharks is also decent and affordable! The “Shsrk Duo-Clean” is the best one that they make. It has a velvet brush roll that really gets ALL dust off of the floor while the regular brush roll sucks everything else up! The “lift-away” feature is great for getting under beds and furniture. The hose is also great for getting corners, cobwebs or bigger things that won’t suck up through the bottom. Lastly, Shark vacuums leave beautiful carpet lines! (Picture below)
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I LOVE MY SHARK! This is my second Shark. First one is 9 years old and works fine but I wanted an upgrade. I love this thing. The longer cord, the lift away feature is a Godsend, the length of the pole so I, the short one in the house, can reach those ceiling corners. I will never give up my Sharks.
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
This vacuum is amazing. I use this mostly when I have quick messes to clean up. I don’t use it as my main vacuum in my house but it does the job I need it to. It’s also super lightweight so I can carry it up and down the stairs easily
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum uploaded by Nicole S.
I Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed‚ Upright Vacuum I cant say enough great things about this vacuum! It literally will clean up piles anything! My carpet and wood floors and upholstery have never been cleaner! It’s so versatile and easy to use and comes with every attachment you could ever want! It turns on a dime and gets in and under wherever you need to clean! Great product! Glad I purchased!
Jody S.
Alsip, IL
I absolutely love my shark. Its got a lot of power & suction. It has great attachments that work well. Its relatively lightweight and easy to push around. That liftaway option is really helpful.
Linsay B.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing vacuum. I truly can't say a single thing bad about it. I have had it for over a year and still love it and still performs just like it did the day I brought it home! Never have had to replace any parts just keep it clean! Highly highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great vacuum does wonders on pet hair!
Liz K.
Orrtanna, PA
This vacuum is so heavy, but really does a great job! It handles our pets and toddler mess on both hardwood and plush carpet. The cord is long enough to do nearly two rooms. In the case that something gets stuck, the suction is easily accessed for cleaning. It has souch versatility with removing the "hub" and edging steps, etc. We even use this for our cars! Love this vacuum!
Angela J.
Jacksonville, FL
The versatility of this vacuum is amazing! It works as an upright, can change to a canister vac, can lift away from the base to fit underneath furniture and tables. With a push of a button I have access to the wand with out going g through a grueling process of attaching and detaching a hose! This is by far the best vacuum I have ever owned. As a pet owner I appreciate a quality product.
Lauren B.
Having two very hairy pets, a solid vacuum is a necessity. This vacuum is great at getting everything up with out even sweeping.

Looking for your answer?