BY SHARK #31 in Vacuum Cleaners

Clean your home easily with this cordless hand vacuum that features Twister Cyclonic technology to maintain suction and a motorized brush to thoroughly remove pet hair from upholstery and ground-in dirt from carpet, car mats and seats.  The convenient dust cup design means no replacement bags are needed and the filter is easily detached and washable.  The LED indicator light alerts you when the vacuum needs to be charged.  Includes motorized brush and crevice tool. Increased voltage for more performance and suction. Detachable motorized brush removes pet hair from upholstery and ground-in dirt from carpets, car mats and seats. Twister Cyclonic Technology - suction stays stronger longer. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I use it for cleaning dog hair off my couches and bed, for cleaning crumbs off the counter for cleaning out nooks and crannies of my full size sweeper." in 1 review
  • "It has helped me keep up the all the pet hair that I have from having 4 pets." in 1 review
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
It does get the job done but the battery doesn't last long it also takes a while for it to get back to a full charge but other than that it's a good product. Got it a target for $30 affordable and worth the price.
Sarah B.
I do like this hand vacuum. it does get clogged sometimes but all in all it works well. I like to keep it charged and plugged in ready to go when there is a spill in the house.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this because I have two dogs that are always in and out of the yard. We have pine trees in our back yard and they drag a lot of them inside. Whether it be in between their toes or stuck to their hair. The regular vacuum would never get them and they always seem to end up in corners or edges. Bought this hoping that every time the dogs came back in I could just vacuum up whatever debris they drag in. PERFECT. Don't have to get it out or plug it in. Once it's charged I put it in a drawer next to the sliding glass door and it's ready to go whenever I am. Also works GREAT on stairs. I always let the battery die first before I charge it again, this way the battery will last longer!
Valerie D.
Uniontown, OH
When I was looking for a hand vac this was a little bit more than I wanted to spend, but I splurged a little ($10 more) and it has been completely worth it!!! I use it for cleaning dog hair off my couches and bed, for cleaning crumbs off the counter for cleaning out nooks and crannies of my full size sweeper. that being said, I cant use it for all of these things at the same time. The battery slows down A LOT after detailing three couch cushions and I'm lucky to make it through the love seat. Keeping it plugged in while using it doesn't help much. If anything happened to it (I've had it over a year) I would still replace it in a heartbeat.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I bought this handheld vacuum to have sense we have wood floors and for our floors we have one of the robot vacuums so this I use mostly for the couch cushions and little spots around the house, It has great suction and picks up stuff very well. I love that it has the interchangeable heads. Would def. Recommend.
Amanda M.
Johnstown, PA
I love this vacuum! It has helped me keep up the all the pet hair that I have from having 4 pets. The only downfall I would say that it has is that the battery life seems to be very little when using the extra brush. The brush is amazing though! It is amazing how much that little vacuum can pick up!
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
This little hand-held does have a powerful vacuum...when it's fully charged. It's light-weight, is easy to empty and clean, and retains battery life for a few days when left un-plugged. Although it doesn't run for a long time when not plugged in, it is easy to use and has 2 head attachments to clean up a variety of messes and spills.
It's easier to use than pulling out the big vacuum!
Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
I own this in purple. The hubby bought it for me for christmas. I love it the sucking power is awesome and the attachments are great for edges and baseboard cleaning. We have dogs and the spinning head works well for picking up hair from the furniture.
Mariana S.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is a really handy vacuum . We have had dogs for a while and by far this is the most used appliance in the house since our dog sheds so much. The suction is great and is portable, I can always bring it in the car whenever needed.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
This is by far my favorite go to cleaning appliance besides my steam cleaner! I love how easy it is having two animals in the house and cleaning up all the messes. Stays charged for a really long time while using nonstop.
Joni S.
Is this cordless, and is it good for picking up pet hair?
Leslie S.
Worth the money? Use it enough to invest?
Emily W.
Chattanooga, TN
How long does the charge last?
Haleigh T.
Decorator Expert
Would this work well for just vacuuming in the car? Or should I get one without the pet attachment
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this a reliable / good little vacuum?