BY SHARK #30 in Vacuum Cleaners

Clean your home easily with this cordless hand vacuum that features Twister Cyclonic technology to maintain suction and a motorized brush to thoroughly remove pet hair from upholstery and ground-in dirt from carpet, car mats and seats.  The convenient dust cup design means no replacement bags are needed and the filter is easily detached and washable.  The LED indicator light alerts you when the vacuum needs to be charged.  Includes motorized brush and crevice tool. Increased voltage for more performance and suction. Detachable motorized brush removes pet hair from upholstery and ground-in dirt from carpets, car mats and seats. Twister Cyclonic Technology - suction stays stronger longer. see more...

Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand Vac Model SV75
  • "I use it for cleaning dog hair off my couches and bed, for cleaning crumbs off the counter for cleaning out nooks and crannies of my full size sweeper." in 1 review
  • "It has helped me keep up the all the pet hair that I have from having 4 pets." in 1 review
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
It does get the job done but the battery doesn't last long it also takes a while for it to get back to a full charge but other than that it's a good product. Got it a target for $30 affordable and worth the price.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I do like this hand vacuum. it does get clogged sometimes but all in all it works well. I like to keep it charged and plugged in ready to go when there is a spill in the house.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Gansevoort
Great little handheld vacuum. Great for every day touch ups around the house. Gets pet hair up easily. Filter is washable
Maya B.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this because I have two dogs that are always in and out of the yard. We have pine trees in our back yard and they drag a lot of them inside. Whether it be in between their toes or stuck to their hair. The regular vacuum would never get them and they always seem to end up in corners or edges. Bought this hoping that every time the dogs came back in I could just vacuum up whatever debris they drag in. PERFECT. Don't have to get it out or plug it in. Once it's charged I put it in a drawer next to the sliding glass door and it's ready to go whenever I am. Also works GREAT on stairs. I always let the battery die first before I charge it again, this way the battery will last longer!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is a really handy vacuum . We have had dogs for a while and by far this is the most used appliance in the house since our dog sheds so much. The suction is great and is portable, I can always bring it in the car whenever needed.
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
This is by far my favorite go to cleaning appliance besides my steam cleaner! I love how easy it is having two animals in the house and cleaning up all the messes. Stays charged for a really long time while using nonstop.
Bryana B.
Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
I own this in purple. The hubby bought it for me for christmas. I love it the sucking power is awesome and the attachments are great for edges and baseboard cleaning. We have dogs and the spinning head works well for picking up hair from the furniture.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Milwaukee, WI
Good vacuum. It's great for the stairs and in the corners and crevices. Would definitely recommend.
Justine U.
Justine U.
This has great suction and for that reason, short battery life. I got rid of it because on the design you can't get into corners or along baseboards, but if you're using it to clean an area rug it'll work great.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Aurora, CO
This cordless vacuum doesn't last very long off the charger and it doesn't suck up very much...not worth it.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Is this cordless, and is it good for picking up pet hair?
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Worth the money? Use it enough to invest?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Chattanooga, TN
How long does the charge last?
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Decorator Expert
Would this work well for just vacuuming in the car? Or should I get one without the pet attachment
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this a reliable / good little vacuum?