Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesShark
Anti-Allergen Pet Power Cordless Stick Vacuum with PowerFins Technology

Shark Anti-Allergen Pet Power Cordless Stick Vacuum with PowerFins Technology

by Shark

The Shark Cordless Anti-Allergen Pet Power has incredible suction, a self-cleaning brushroll to eliminate hair wrap, and PowerFins technology for deep cleaning on carpets and floors. Engineered to emit clean air, Anti-Allergen Complete Seal technology is perfect for those sensitive to dust, allergens, and dander, keeping them out of the air you breathe.

Does the cordless ones really cut up hair so it doesn’t get tangled around the roller? I’m looking at the shark for only this reaso, as my current cordless is always blocked from my hair?
Start your review of Shark Anti-Allergen Pet Power Cordless Stick Vacuum with PowerFins Technology!
Lauren S.
Spanish Fort, AL
I cannot say enough great things about this vacuum! I have 2 dogs and I use this just about every other day. It does a wonderful job at picking up their dog hair from my hardwood floors and any grit/dirt they bring inside.
Anna H.
Cumming, GA
Couple first months was working very well and I was satisfied with this vacuum but after using longer time I started seeing that the vacuum is not picking up everything.
Shanice H.
Seaford, East sussex
Best hoover I have ever tried! Sticks up everything. Also keeps the carpet from being flat. Comes with usfull attachments ! Great all round hoover definitely recommend
Lara G.
Really easy to use and light weight fantastic for getting in to all the little corners of a room. The only thing I would say is that trying to get hold of customer service can be difficult but once you get through they are friendly and really helpful.