BY STRAWBERRIES

Shari's Strawberries With Chocolate Swizzle
  • "Usually when you buy chocolate covered strawberries they are mushy and old, but thee were fresh and delicious!" in 4 reviews
  • "The problem I run into is finding them in the store already made at any time of the year besides Valentines Day, other than February you almost always have to order them from someone's website." in 1 review
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been getting these for years now. They are very delicious the chocolate is think and very sweet. I love how it covers the whole strawberries. I got some this year and they were significantly smaller than past years. They are shipped with a ice pack to keep the freshness of the strawberries 🍓.
Disclaimer don’t but more than a half of dozen if you don’t have anyone to share them with. They get mushy after a few days. So eat cash.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Shari's Berries are delicious. I placed a order one day for some strawberries, and I was pleasantly surprised with my order. The strawberries were delivered in a timely fashion. They were nice and chilled, and included a ice pack along with them. The strawberries were very presentable, and looked exactly as pictured on the website. The price was reasonable for the amount of strawberries.

I couldn't stop eat them they were so delicious and they were huge. You get your money's worth when you purchase from Shari's Berries. I would highly recommend you treat yourself or someone else with Shari's Berries.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
The product itself is great. I got these for Valentines day with a groupon. They showed up on time and lasted for another day afterwards in the fridge. I was very impressed. I was impressed with the packaging to keep them cold. The cake pops I ordered were delicious. The strawberries were also tasty. As for the price point, I think it's a little overpriced considering all the delivery fees on top of the product. Even with the Groupon I didn't save much.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
More than five stars! These are delicious. The berries are always so sweet and juicy and the chocolate is fantastic. They don’t last very long so I would recommend savoring them. After 3 days or so they begin to leak.
Renee S.
These are great. Not only is the chocolate good but the strawberries are top quality. I do like to order for special occasions but I am considering an order just because. Product arrives well packaged and they last pretty long. I may even consider sharing next time I have them.
Nichole C.
These berries arrived fast and they were very fresh. The strawberries were sweet and the combination of both the strawberries and chocolate was delicious. The packaging was also very nice and the strawberries were cold because of the packaging... If you haven't tried these yet you should and they also make a great gift.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is a great gift idea to have delivered to someone when flowers or balloons aren’t quite appropriate. Everyone who’ve I sent delicious Shari’s Berries to has raves about how amazing they are. They are easy to order, and delivery is a breeze. They are a little pricey, but these are beyond your basic chocolate dipped strawberries, and they require specialty handling and delivery. I definitely plan to order them again.
melanie p.
Paramount, CA
I got them as a gift on Groupon for my grandparents and they really enjoyed them they said they came in a cold almost frozen box wich is great because the temperature is rising in Texas so I prefer cold lol and I also got cookies wich they said were great as well 10/10 recommend
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
My mom sent me these and I absolutely loved them!! They package them well so they were still placed perfectly in the package even thought they shipped across the country overnight! Plus they make sure they stay fresh and cold!
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Shari's berries are amazing! They always make my orders to people very special. Ive dealt with them on two different occasions and each time was special. I don't know if they still have this deal or not but for like 50$(with upgrades 95$) they sent my mom 2 dozen roses on one day then the next day ( both days were of my choice) sent her a dozen chocolate covered strawberries. They were fish and the chocolate was amazing. The other time I sent my dad 3 different cheesecake slices and chocolate covered strawberries. He said they were very good as well. What topped it off. The 2 dozen roses that were sent to my mom dies after 3 days, so they sent her a fresh batch of roses. They were gorgeous. Their customer service is very helpful. An all around great experience.
Amoi  P.
Bronx, NY
Isnt it cheaper and just as tasty as edible arrangements?
Tenee D.
Portage , IN
How are these? I've been wanting to try them
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely so.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I've been contemplating getting these for my mom for Mother's Day but worry about the chocolate! Is it cheap tasting?