BY SHARA SHARA

Fortified with 3 types of honey, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract, the golden hue of the formula is from natural ingredients - no artificial colorants have been added. Manuka Honey, sourced from New Zealand, is one of the most nutrition dense strains of honey in the world, packed with amino acids and vitamins. This formula also contains Bamboo Extract and Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract and utilizes Clear Nutriton Gel Technology - a combination of botanically derived moisturizing ingredients and natural oils for a hydrating yet non-sticky feel. With continued use, skin texture is improved, fine lines are visibly minimized and skin tone is even and luminous.

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Shara Shara Honey Bomb AIO Ampoule is a multi-tasking, all-in-one product that can work to replace your toner, essences/serums, and moisturizer. It contains ingredients such as manuka honey, propolis extract, and royal jelly, as well as some other awesome stuff including niacinamide (as the fourth ingredient! Huzzah!) and bamboo extract. The ampoule is packaged in a large amber-colored plastic container and contains a LOT of product. The product itself is honey colored and has a light, yet almost sultry honey scent and comes with a little spatula that can be used to remove it from the container, but I think I'd prefer to use an airless pump bottle. The texture is super light and smooth - it sinks in effortlessly and makes my skin super soft and supple. Those with dry skin might need to use a moisturizer as well, but for someone like me with combination skin this works wonderfully. I find that it makes a great daytime moisturizer since it's so light and moisturizing. It doesn't make my sunscreen ball up or look funky, and it keeps my skin looking healthy and radiant even when I just slap it on and run out the door. I think that this would be a great product if you're traveling and don't have a lot of space; instead of bringing along a million tiny bottles or trying to stuff full sized products into your bag, you can take a small decant of this AIO ampoule and it can work as your toner/serum/moisturizer while you're away from home.
Taegan S.
I was looking for a brightening, moisturizing ampoule that would also help soothe my skin. This is definitely what I was looking for!
I don't think this should be used as an entire beauty routine, as this claims, but that may be due to 1.) my incredibly dry skin and 2.) I love a full Korean skincare routine. This is very moisturizing. and calming. I use this as my serum step. On a hot, humid day, I think I could use this as both my serum and my emulsion. That's saying a lot for someone who needs a thick cream both at night and in the morning.
Some people have complained about the packaging, but I really like it. It's adorable: It looks like a small jar of honey (although when I say small, I mean for a jar of honey - this is huge for an ampoule!) It has a screw-off top to gain access to the product. The jar is made of plastic and the lid is made of flimsy metal - maybe aluminum? It comes with a large spatula that is perfect for dipping in the jar. I haven't traveled with this jar yet, so I am unsure if it leaks. But it was sent through amazon, and it wasn't sent in a box that was packed well (lots of little items without any bubble wrap), so it made the trip being tossed around. It didn't spill on that trip, so I wouldn't expect it to spill on a trip where it's in a nicely-packed suitcase.
At first, this ampoule can seem expensive at $30 USD. But you truly get more product than you could ever use in a year (250 ml), so it's an amazing deal.
The texture of this is like a liquid-gel when it's in the jar (like honey), and then it feels like viscous water when rubbed into the skin. This is amazing because it makes it easy to get the right amount out of the jar, and then so easy to spread over the skin. This spreads over the skin extremely smoothly. The time it takes to fully sink into the skin depends on the amount used. Many people use too much product and then complain that it takes forever to sink in and is sticky. Once you figure out the amount that works for you, (typically just coating one side of the spatula end) it sinks in nicely and without a great amount of stickiness. I would compare its stickiness to only slightly stickier than that of the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule.
I have noticed improved skin texture, brightening, soothing, and hydration after using this ampoule for 2 weeks.
This product has niacinimide (one of my favorite products ever!) as its 4th ingredient. This was the main reason I bought the Shara Shara Honey Bomb. It also has a variety of beneficial extracts.
I will definitely continue to use this! I love it! I would say that I will be repurchasing it, but I'll have to finish it first. That will take me at least a year! If you're on the fence about the Shara Shara Honey Bomb, I would say definitely go for it.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I LOVE this ampoule. I LOVE IT. I have very dry skin and I use this as a step in my daily skincare regiment but I also use it as a sleeping pack from time to time. You get so so so so much product and you only need to apply a small amount. It's brightening, smoothing, moisturizing and healing. Amazing.
Sep K.
Honey Bomb by Shara Shara is an All in One Ampoule. It can be used instead of toner, serum, and moisturizer. I've been using it for 3 months as the last step of my night skincare routine. It is moisturizing my skin and helps to improve my skin complexion.
Brooke F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Shara Shara is one of my favorite skin care brands. I got a box full of goodies from the brand, and this ampoule was included in it. I really didn't think I was going to like this product! The first time I used it, I got a little too much! A little goes a loooong way! The next time I used it I got a better, smaller amount. I could tell a difference in my skin after just two uses! I highly recommend this.
Amanda X.
I'm down to the last few drops or blobs ;D I bought this in late 2015 combing through a bunch of other serums and ampoules. I loved it then and love it now! I ran out of all my other skincare including creams, but this little guy had so much left! I was waiting about two weeks for my new skin care to arrive and only had this honey bomb. That's crazy right? I didn't want to fork out money for American drugstore products in the meantime either. I not only survived, but this moisturized my skin everyday, primed it for makeup, kept the hormonal acne at bay, and just gave me the most absolute glow. It was crazy! I loved it but didn't want to get my skin too used to it... because I wanted it to work again and again! Sadly, I can't find this anywhere now. If you can get your hands on this one, don't hesitate! Get one for yourself, and let me know where it's available! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
Samarium B.
I've been using this for a month now, and it's really helped even my texture and smoothness. It can get sticky if too much is applied but even then a little moisturizer solves that. Works wonders as a sleeping mask too, and there's a lot of product for the price.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Amazing product... Not thaT heavy buy feels amazing on the skin. It is great for traveling and I usually jist put this in my bag and bb cream for my skin care when i go to camping. Easy to use and has amazing smell
Alvarenga L.
San Mateo
This products has been wonderful and amazing for my skin. It has given my skin a beautiful glow i was using other products but it was not helping my skin at all. You can purchase this product online Amazon and the price is every affordable. I really do recommend this product.
Adriana B.
I love honey. My face and skin love honey. I was expecting more moisture and a glow but it only lasted for seconds. It was an okay product.