Shara Shara Hinoki Spa Cream 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Danie S.

BY SHARA SHARA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A hydrating & soothing facial cream Contains Phytoncide Complex to soothe & clear skin from irritation Blended with natural minerals & sea complex to refresh & clean skin Builds a moisture barrier on skin for long-lasting hydration Unveils a softer smoother soothed & energized complexion see more...

Review (1)
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Let me say that first of all? I have the most fussy, horrible skin in the world when it comes to trying new products. It throws a fit every single time a new cream, mask, or foundation even THINKS about coming into my routine. So when I ordered this bad boy, I was worried, but decided to add it and try it out.

This has been the single best skincare purchase I have made in a long time. the lotion itself is such a fantastic texture, the scent is gorgeous, and the price isn't horrific. the best part? MY SKIN LOVES IT! I've had no breakout problems, no areas of irritation, and none of those pesky dry patches to flake up my makeup after cleansing. I can't explain how much I love this stuff!