by Sebastian

Shaper Volume Boost Shampoo creates body and volume in all hair types. Lather into wet hair, and rinse thoroughly to create soft, full, touchable hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shaper Volume Boost Shampoo by Sebastian Professional for Unisex - 1.7 oz Shampoo!
Elizabethtown, KY
I always need volume because my hair is fine and limp, and this always comes through for me. I highly recommend this product
Miami Beach, FL
I think that this brand of shampoo has the best finish in terms of leaving the hair silky monster iced and without freeze
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
This shampoo is so good to use especially because men and woman can use it and it makes your hair feel healthy
I absolutely love this product. My hair is straight and long. This product added volume to my flat hair.
Claremont
i have super thin/fine hair and this shampoo actually gave my hair volume and body. i love this!!
Wilmington, NC
I have used this a couple of times and I can't say it was great but it did ok
I have used this a couple of times and I can't say it was great but it did ok
New Castle, DE
I have thin hair, but curly and i use this volume shampoo to make my hair volume. it helps me to increase my hair and looks beautiful all day long. it has a very pleasant scent and long lasting effect.
La Romana
Esta linea creo que es europea, tiene muy buenas recomendaciones es costosa pero vale la pena, una muy buena linea
I have tried a lot of shampoos in the past for my curls volume. This one proved to be helpful and pretty good!

Looking for your answer?