Shaper Plus Hair Spray by Sebastian for Unisex - 10.6 Ounce Hair Spray uploaded by Helen A.Shaper Plus Hair Spray by Sebastian for Unisex - 10.6 Ounce Hair Spray uploaded by member-000d35ba2

BY SEBASTIAN

Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
This is the BEST hairspray I have tried. It gives a great hold, without making my hair feel crunchy. It also doesn't make my skin sticky, or leave a film on anything it gets sprayed on. To top it off, it's also super affordable
Helen A.
Love this stuff. It’s great because it’s light texture so it doesn’t give your hair that crunchy or sticky feeling, but it still holds my hair style pretty well.
I got this hairspray as a gift and I certainly was excited to finally have one but I was quickly disappointed when I used it and it wouldn't hold my hair. I have to admit that my hair doesn't take hairspray as easily and this one didn't hold up my expectations
Nichole T.
New Albany
My mom is a hairstylist so I've tried pretty much every hairspray on the market over the years. This one is by far my favorite, and hers to! The plus gives an extra hold but doesn't make your hair crunch or wet feeling like other hairsprays do. I love using it when I tease my hair because it holds the tease even when it's been partially brushed out.
Melissa P.
Brandon, FL
This is one if the few hairspray you can use without feeling like you have bathed in it. Your clothes don't get that wet sticky feeling like other sprays. It holds and looks good all day. I have been using for years. I would highly recommend to others to us.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Love this hair spray. It smells great and adds a flexible hold without being crunchy or stiff. It's great to use daily to add a little hold, but if you are wanting something firm and strong, this isn't it.
Christina M.
Woodinville, WA
LOVE this hair spray! Holds my hair in place and doesn't leave it feeling greasy!!

I have tried other types, but this one is my favorite!!

Not too heavy, not too light. It is perfect!
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
I only buy this hair spray because it works so well and doesn’t have an atrocious smell. The sprayer does seem to get build easily which is annoying.
Alexis S.
Best hair spray! This is my favorite hair spray by far. The perfect hair spray for Updo's. Holds everything in place all day long.
Kristina B.
This Sebastian Shaper Plus hairspray is an amazing, high quality salon style hairspray. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Antonietta M.
Does anyone like this hair spray? And is it crunchy like?
Alyssa V.
What kind of hold does this have?