BY SHAPE

Dietary Supplement The Authority on Women s Health Fitness br Natural Pink Lemonade Flavor Calorie Free! 1 Helps Curb Hunger* 3 Supports Metabolism* 5 Helps Boost Energy* 4 Raspberry Ketone Easy br No swallowing pills or capsules. Just squeeze your daily serving into water. Perfect for on-the-go nutrition. Great-Tasting br Transform ordinary water into a flavorful, nourishing supplement. Effective br Many nutrients may actually perform and absorb faster as compared to a tablet or capsule* Shape magazine, long recognized as the authority on women s health and fitness, introduces Shape Slim Water Booster. It s formulated with a unique form of chromium that s been shown in clinical studies to reduce hunger, improve satiety and curb cravings for sweets* Taken before a meal, Shape Slim Water Booster may lower caloric intake. Enjoy it throughout the day to help see more...

• Does it work? Can I take this while breastfeeding?1 Answers
  • Does this supplement really work? And does it taste good?3 Answers
Amber S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Shape Water Boosters, Slim, Pink Lemonade, 2 fl oz is produ that I am certainly going to try. I am on a weight loss journey and I am wanting to put this in my routine.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I've heard great things about this product. I plan on going on a weight loss journey as well and for sure I will be trying this.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
These actually taste pretty good in water. I think it helped me drink more water daily. Definitely a boost and good for me.
Jenissa L.
Does its job! Great taste and excellent results. Its easy to put these in a water bottle and drink them throughout the day.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great taste. This works great. You have to be dedicated. The taste keeps you coming back for more. Yes I recommend.
Madison B.
I love this pink lemonade! It tastes delicious and also helps me become more slim :) Yum!!!!
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this supplement really work? And does it taste good?
Daisy Y.
Does it work? Can I take this while breastfeeding?