BY SHAPE

Dietary Supplement The Authority on Women s Health Fitness br Natural Pink Lemonade Flavor Calorie Free! 1 Helps Curb Hunger* 3 Supports Metabolism* 5 Helps Boost Energy* 4 Raspberry Ketone Easy br No swallowing pills or capsules. Just squeeze your daily serving into water. Perfect for on-the-go nutrition. Great-Tasting br Transform ordinary water into a flavorful, nourishing supplement. Effective br Many nutrients may actually perform and absorb faster as compared to a tablet or capsule* Shape magazine, long recognized as the authority on women s health and fitness, introduces Shape Slim Water Booster. It s formulated with a unique form of chromium that s been shown in clinical studies to reduce hunger, improve satiety and curb cravings for sweets* Taken before a meal, Shape Slim Water Booster may lower caloric intake. Enjoy it throughout the day to help see more...

• Does it work? Can I take this while breastfeeding?1 Answers
  • Does this supplement really work? And does it taste good?3 Answers
Amber S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Shape Water Boosters, Slim, Pink Lemonade, 2 fl oz is produ that I am certainly going to try. I am on a weight loss journey and I am wanting to put this in my routine.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I've heard great things about this product. I plan on going on a weight loss journey as well and for sure I will be trying this.
Jenissa L.
Does its job! Great taste and excellent results. Its easy to put these in a water bottle and drink them throughout the day.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
These actually taste pretty good in water. I think it helped me drink more water daily. Definitely a boost and good for me.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great taste. This works great. You have to be dedicated. The taste keeps you coming back for more. Yes I recommend.
Madison B.
I love this pink lemonade! It tastes delicious and also helps me become more slim :) Yum!!!!
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this supplement really work? And does it taste good?
Daisy Y.
Does it work? Can I take this while breastfeeding?