Shape + Shade Brow Tint

For tinted brows with enhanced dimension and smudge-proof, unstoppable extended wear, M·A·C's Shape & Shade Brow Tint is the ultimate all-in-one, innovative power tool. A liquid brow liner on one end effortlessly fills in sparse brows with strokes of sheer, buildable colour while a sponge tip on the other end neatly distributes tinted powder, shading and setting the entire brow in place for hours of waterproof wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shape + Shade Brow Tint!
Marion, IN
This is sort of great first one I got worked so well, made the hair like strokes you want for a natural looking brow. However, this last one I bought seems like it’s dried out. I have been storing it up side down to see if it helps seems it might be. If it weren’t for that would be a awesome product, long lasting and easy to use. A little expensive. I am not Sure if it’s worth it or not or not sure i would recommend.
O Fallon, IL
I am terrible at doing my brows. Due to thyroid disease o have one brow that is much thinner than the other. The makeup artist in the store did an amazing job with this product and I decided to try it. I’ve had a harder time getting the look just right. The shade end helps. It goes on wet and dries darker. I’m going to keep trying to get it right.
Eucha, OK
I love this. The powder end helps me shape them and the marker side helps make full hair strokes. Idk why I waited so long to try mac but I love this more than anything else I use
Felton, CA
Shape + Shade Brow Tint uploaded by Emily C.
I have tried everything under the sun to get the perfect look for my eyebrows. Well, I finally found it! This works so well and is so easy to apply. It lasts all day, too. I've had so many compliments since I started using it. I'm hooked!
Federal Way, WA
This fills in my brows while keeping the most natural look! I don’t mind the price because I’d spend the same amount on other high end brow products that just don’t compare. I would recommend this to everyone especially beginners because it it so user friendly. Goes well with basic and glam looks The only issue is that the colors on the tube/swatches seem a lot lighter than they are. I usually fill in my brows a lot darker so I bought the darkest shade I could find and luckily it matched my brows perfectly
Shape + Shade Brow Tint uploaded by Ashlyn A.
My brows are already microbladed but I love the pen tip of this to draw hair like strokes. The powder side is perfect for filling in the rest of the brow. It is a shake to wake product if you feel you are running low give her a shake and store down right. M.A.C. Cosmetics
This is EVERYTHING! I start by using the shade side through my brows, then flick the pen side through my brows. Such a great product to create editorial brow too! I have and will purchase again! Love love love!
Shape + Shade Brow Tint uploaded by Andrea T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this so much. The marker is so fine that it makes it look like your drawing on real hairs! Great product!
Coraopolis, PA
The best of the best. This product looks great, and really lasts longer than any other brow product I've tried.
Paradise Vly, AZ
This brow tint is my favorite. I use the felt tip to draw in hairs and give good definition to the brow

Looking for your answer?