BY SHAPE

Dietary Supplements The Authority On Ladies's Health &Amp; Fitness Lean Protein For Lean Muscle 90 Calories 15G Protein No Sugar Naturally Flavored Shape&Reg; Magazine, Long Recognized As The Authority On Ladies's Health And Fitness, Introduces Shape Protein For Ladies. Shape Protein For Ladies Is Scientifically Formulated With A Balanced Protein Blend Of Soy And 100% Premium Whey.&Nbsp; Each Serving Contains 15 Grams Of Protein, Which Is Essential For Active Ladies.&Nbsp; The Formula Also Includes Key Nutrients Such As Vitamins B, D And Calcium.&Nbsp; Simply Add A Scoop To Cold Water To Create A Delicious And Satisfying Shake.&Nbsp; Enjoy This Naturally Flavored, Sugar-Free And Low-Calorie Drink.&Nbsp; Shape Protein For Ladies Fits Easily Into A Daily Routine, While Providing Optimal Health Benefits.* Why Shape Protein For Ladies? Great Taste Rich And Satisfying Flavor - Without An Aftertaste. Only 95 Calories High Protein And Low Calories Help Support Healthy Weight Management.* Specially Designed Protein Delivers High-Quality Soy And Whey Protein Blend For Maximum Post-Exercise Benefits. Nutrient-Dense Formula Features Essential Micro-Nutrients To Support The Lifestyle Of Active Ladies. 760-737-7995 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Was recommended to me to wain weight so far so good! they taste like good to me that's a plus ! I use this and they are pretty good it feels less pain in my bones since I'm fragile! Plus They are affordable
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
Surprisingly delicious! Shape protein is not heavy in texture, and does not taste like straight whey protein. I recommend any woman who likes getting a little extra protein in to try this product.
Anna Laura N.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this at whole foods
the taste is good
I love the strawberry its filling after a workout
they also come in vanilla,, chocolate and banana
it taste best with soy milk blend with ice

If you have children that are active this product is for them
Serena M.
Davidson, NC
Shape protein is perfect for my needs. Low sugar and perfect for my budget. The flavor is great, which makes it like a tasty snack
Kimberly M.
Washington, DC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this protein. It's made just for women (which I love, we need different nutrients than men) and the taste is amazing.
Francis N.
Is super good, it brings a lot of energy and vitality very rich, excellent to replace a meal when you are in trouble or also to create recipes with her.