BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

Cameron B.
brawley
Shape Magazine has got to be my favorite fitness publication. It always has good recipes, tips, and workouts.
tiffany b.
Evanston, IL
I find it repetitive. The same recycled articles with lots of ads. Sometimes the cover person's article is interesting.
casey c.
I get it every month. And it shows me food, fitness, and health. Which I've gotten into over the year and love it
Britt K.
Bellingham
Great magazine! Good articles, tips, exercise ideas/clothing and recipes. Cool things to look at. Easy to read!
Jah'Meia H.
Oakland
I love Shape magazine. I buy from the grocery store. It’s gives advices on how to lose weight and to eat right.
Kaitlin O.
Santa Monica , CA
Great magazine for a girl in her mid twenties. Got a subscription for super cheap. Love all the workout tips
Vanessa O.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
I have read a few articles in this magazine has some great helpful hints for women on the go to stay in shape
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love shape magazine but i wish they had more work outs for everyday people or someone who is just begining
TAYLOR H.
Maryland
Great magazine. Great info and ads.good recipes and workout routines in there as well. I get one every month
Elizabeth S.
Great magazine with awesome food and exercise tips. I also love the fashion and athletic wear they feature!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?