BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #24 in Magazines & Newspapers

Sheryl H.
London
I occasionally purchase this magazine... not a regular thing though... I like the new exercises they give, but I don’t have a regular subscription. I prefer my Bicycling magazine as I am an avid cyclist.
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
Has always been one of my favorite fitness magazines for years. I love when they include easy workouts for everyone at every level that may not necessarily have access to a gym. Picking up a copy is always a nice refreshing on health, eating and wellness.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love this magazine! So many great articles, tips, gossip, puzzles, and photos. I really love magazines and the great thing about that is you can share the love with other people who love them too! I love this magazine and look forward to getting it!
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
I like this magazine, and there's lots of good stuff inside, but in recent years I've found that the ads just seem to be multiplying and multiplying and multiplying. I get that that's their revenue, but if your mag is HALF ads, there's something very wrong.
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
There are some good tips and ideas for exercise and healthy eating, but I sometimes feel like "being healthy" and "being thin" are being looked at as the same thing when in reality it isn't
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
This magazine is full of a wide range of topics and articles. When you are lacking motivation, this magazine is a good pick me up. It is informative and easy to read.
Raven G.
Such a good mag, has tons of awesome imformation. Good for all types of people. Very interesting. Also has some good ideas.
Saundra M.
Kelowna , BC
Love love love this magazine ! So many great tips and healthy food ideas ! This is one magazine I could read every month !
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great articles and adverts! Really relevant content throughout the seasons. Health focus as opposed to quick fixes.
Mickayla F.
This magazine is pretty great. They always have great recipes, cute clothing you can order and awesome workouts :)
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?