BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #18 in Magazines & Newspapers

SAKINAH N.
Shap Magazine has definitely been my favorite for a while. You get the lastest health/fitness, nutrition, and fashion tips all in one!
Jordan B.
I love all the tips and tricks that Shape has. Cleaning eating options, different workouts, and so many more healthy living things
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
They’re alright. Seems to have repetitive posts and topics. But I do enjoy reading their content when I have the chance to read.
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
I like this magazine. It has awesome fitness and health tips. I like that it gives tips on how to be active in a busy lifestyle.
Khamila I.
Los Angeles, CA
Big fan of this magazine. Been subscribing or buying off shelf’s for quite some time now. I love it for the fashion and advice !
Aleisha B.
Van Nuys, CA
Fun little recipes that I always love are found in these pages lol. Also really good tips for home workouts which are my go to.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love shape magazine its a great way to find out different information and tips on how to keep up with your fitness and health
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
Great work out routines and occasionally I find a good recipe to use. Not a magazine I would live by, but has good tips.
Kellie G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this magazine. It has a ton of great ideas to keep me in track as a busy mom all while taking care of myself too.
Lizzette M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I enjoy reading this magazine. I like the workout tips and the recipes. I especially like the you in shape success story.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?