BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #23 in Magazines & Newspapers

Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
It is an easy read and fun magazine to read from time to time. I don't think I will renew my subscription because it is all generally the same
Christy T.
Though it has good tips about dieting and exercising, the issues become redundant and can misshape the views, we, women have about our bodies.
Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
Pretty good magazine for the health guru. I do feel it’s geared more to the super healthy and not the everyday person trying to get healthy
D.R. G.
I really like this magazine for health and fitness tips. I always learn something new when I pick up a copy, which needs to be more often!
Kimberly M.
Shape is always a great place to get new diet tips and workout plans. I also like the athletic wear that they feature in the magazine.
Margaret K.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love all the options and tips that this magazine provides!!! It is such a great resource for keeping healthy and in Shape!
Sakinah N.
Shap Magazine has definitely been my favorite for a while. You get the lastest health/fitness, nutrition, and fashion tips all in one!
Jordan B.
I love all the tips and tricks that Shape has. Cleaning eating options, different workouts, and so many more healthy living things
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
They’re alright. Seems to have repetitive posts and topics. But I do enjoy reading their content when I have the chance to read.
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
I like this magazine. It has awesome fitness and health tips. I like that it gives tips on how to be active in a busy lifestyle.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?