BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #11 in Magazines & Newspapers

Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Great magazine! Lots of healthy lifestyle tips, work outs, recipes, & beauty. Always the latest advertising of new products. Affordable monthly subscription. Good written articles as well.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I absolutely love shape magazine! I had a subscription for years! They always promote health and being in shape! They have great articles on how to get into better shape! They promote healthy living and eating! They often have famous celebrity's on the cover yet at the same time they people like you and me on the cover! It is a positive magazine that gets you motivated! One of my favorite parts of shape magazine was the before and after story's! It definitely motivated me to eat healthier and work out more!
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
I got a free onee year subscription to this magazine thanks to my phone provider, and i love it. Comes with lots of helpful tips on exercise and also on healthy diets.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Probably the best magazine. Extra to Cosmo.. it's filled with recipes, exercises, Just general health tips for a healthy lifestyle.. I love it.. plus it's realistic recipes like pizza and chicken and steak 😊😊❤❤
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I started receiving this magazine for free as a promotional offer and i'm not too impressed. It's pretty basic and its seems to be pretty repetitive, but i understand because there's only much advice you can give on exercises.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
One of my favorite magazines. It includes workout information at different levels of difficulty and it gives advice on how to eat healthy. They have celebrity articles as well. Great magazine to keep subscribing to.
Samantha A.
Long Beach, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I get the magazine in the mail and its great to keep me motivated and inspired for workouts. Helpful with exercise and health tips. I look forward to receiving this each month to help achieve my goals!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this Magazine, because they really have good articles on improving your diet and also staying in shape. My favorite part is the recipes. I read whenever I buy it at the super market.
Stefanie P.
Shape is a nice magazine to get you informed of fitness. It provides nice little articles such as recipes or quick exercises to target certain areas. The ads are always tailored to health and fitness as well. Not too expensive and found in most grocery stores. I recommend.
Heather Z.
This is one of my favorite magazines. I've been a subscriber for about the last 6 years. I always wait to renew my subscription when there is a deal or when it's free!!! The magazine has awesome tips for fitting shirt workout regimen into your busy day. They always have delicious recipes that o do try and recommendations of cute workout clothes.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?