BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #23 in Magazines & Newspapers

Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I've subscribed to this magazine for quite a while now. It covers topics over a wide range of fitness topics such as exercise routines, healthy eating, and celebrity articles.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
I found some very helpful articles and have become fond of reading this as it is easy accessible too online and Facebook .....affordable offers too sometimes free trials
Jessica M.
Erie , PA
I really enjoy reading this magazine. I like the workouts and the recipes that are in each issue. Reading this magazine gives me motivation and makes me want to work out!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
This magazine has great articles if you are someone that is trying to get tips on how to be a healthy individual. My favorite thing is the little work outs it has in it.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite magazines. I love learning about new workouts and workout gear. I really like finding out how some celebrities stay in such amazing shape.
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
I get better advice on keeping shape folloing bloggers and before and after photos. i think this magazine was great 10 years ago, but now cant keep up.. sorry
Amber S.
MASON, MI
I have been reading this magazine since I was 16. I love it! It has exciting new workout ideas and the latest food news. I will read it for years to come!
Kaycee H.
Shape magazine is a fun read! I love the little tips they have throughout the magazine. I read them whenever I see them but I don't have a subscription.
Edina P.
Staten Island , NY
Great tips for working out. I always would rather read this workout magazine because it gives me tips on how to eat healthy and not just the workouts!
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
One of my many magazines that I love to read. Great tips and photos for examples. As a bootcamp coach, I use the new material in class all the time
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?