BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #23 in Magazines & Newspapers

Stefanie P.
Shape is a nice magazine to get you informed of fitness. It provides nice little articles such as recipes or quick exercises to target certain areas. The ads are always tailored to health and fitness as well. Not too expensive and found in most grocery stores. I recommend.
Heather Z.
This is one of my favorite magazines. I've been a subscriber for about the last 6 years. I always wait to renew my subscription when there is a deal or when it's free!!! The magazine has awesome tips for fitting shirt workout regimen into your busy day. They always have delicious recipes that o do try and recommendations of cute workout clothes.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I just began subscribing to Shape magazine this year and like it a lot. It has useful content - health & fitness info, yummy, healthy recipes, Beauty - skincare & makeup, fashion, product reviews & "Best Of" lists, and an inspiring "mind & body" section.
I'll continue subscribing and reading Shape, and recommend it.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
I love this magazine! I am able to find new things every month. I can implement new foods and workout routines to my health and wellness journey. There are times when I find the articles a little boring, but over all it is a great magazine!
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Articles are the same over and over, and they always boast articles that show results in 6 days. A little unrealistic and the models are already fit and toned. Kind of a downer for anyone who's beginning from a higher weight.
Tracy M.
Muskegon, MI
I have been a loyal reader of this magazine for about 4 years now. I love that the workouts are not for body builders like some other fitness magazines, they feature "real" people and the recipes in the magazine are fantastic!
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
I have had a subscription to Shape for several years now. I decided to lose weight in 2012 and have lost over 60 pounds. Shape is a great way for me to stay motivated, read articles that answer a lot of questions, and gives great ideas for different workouts and healthy recipes.
aleida m.
I ended up with a free subscription somehow and I did enjoy this magazine. It has good articles and also good recipes. I liked that it wasn't repetitive had different tips and informative articles.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I like Shape magazine but it is getting filled with ads like some of the others and many see it online, I wouldnlt buy the magazine if I wanted to read it all online. Some good workouts though!~
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I have a subscription to Shape magazine and I love receiving it every month. I love how there is a mix of beauty tips: reviews as well as work out ideas and healthy food recipes. Awesome magazine!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?