BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

Emily M.
Washington , DC
I really enjoy reading about health and fitness and shape magazine has some really good articles. I especially enjoy reading the healthy recipes and learning about new beauty products featured in the magazine!
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Shape magazine is great around all the ads that are in it. The actual content offered seems genuine and can actually help! I like the workout pages that give you a quick at home workout to try and then sometimes there will be new recipes to try. Great magazine!
Lauren T.
Liberty Township
Magazine focused on women’s health. I enjoy the healthy recipes included in the magazine. I also like they different workout ideas that are offered in the magazine issues.
Krystle E.
I love this magazine. It has great advice. The only thing I wish it had more of is advanced information. I understand they need to keep it pretty basic but a few pages of in depth info would be helpful!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Great magazine! Lots of healthy lifestyle tips, work outs, recipes, & beauty. Always the latest advertising of new products. Affordable monthly subscription. Good written articles as well.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I absolutely love shape magazine! I had a subscription for years! They always promote health and being in shape! They have great articles on how to get into better shape! They promote healthy living and eating! They often have famous celebrity's on the cover yet at the same time they people like you and me on the cover! It is a positive magazine that gets you motivated! One of my favorite parts of shape magazine was the before and after story's! It definitely motivated me to eat healthier and work out more!
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
I got a free onee year subscription to this magazine thanks to my phone provider, and i love it. Comes with lots of helpful tips on exercise and also on healthy diets.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Probably the best magazine. Extra to Cosmo.. it's filled with recipes, exercises, Just general health tips for a healthy lifestyle.. I love it.. plus it's realistic recipes like pizza and chicken and steak 😊😊❤❤
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I started receiving this magazine for free as a promotional offer and i'm not too impressed. It's pretty basic and its seems to be pretty repetitive, but i understand because there's only much advice you can give on exercises.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
One of my favorite magazines. It includes workout information at different levels of difficulty and it gives advice on how to eat healthy. They have celebrity articles as well. Great magazine to keep subscribing to.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?