BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #8 in Magazines & Newspapers

Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This magazine is great to motivate you to get fit. Whenever I need motivation I check through it and I’m in the gym that same day. It’s awesome. You also get a lot of new fitness ideas to use in the gym.
Eileen W.
Coden
Full of helpful tips for exercising, dieting and gear. I was given a subscription to Shape as a gift, but recently bought a renewal because I prefer it over the alternative fitness mags.
Qualatrice L.
Garner
Shape Magazine to magazine when I want to read on healthy and fitness and get new ideas for workouts or meals. I believe I find more relatable stories and exercises that fits into my workout routines.Shape Magazine love this magazine!!!!!
Michelle L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a good positive magazine. This magazine has a lot of useful material to use when exercising. I used to read Shape in college and after college. I do not read it anymore. I think it more for women in their 20- 30. It helps promote a healthy body image, healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.
Julie M.
I love the articles in this magazine. They are very helpful and have a large variety of great tips for a healthy lifestyle. I really enjoy the articles about different ways to change up your exercise programs which helps make it interesting.
Rosalind B.
Always informative! I enjoy the recipes & I really like being able to keep up to date on the latest in fitness and nutrition. I do not currently have a subscription, but having been thinking about it because I love reading the magazines!
Nicole M.
Carnegie , PA
Great magazine. I’ve been receiving this magazine for years. Although it is a fitness magazine it’s also a lifestyle magazine. With recipes, fashion and woman empowerment. I would recommend this magazine to woman of all ages.
Darian B.
Monroe, MI
I think I started getting shape when I started receiving Fabletics and it’s great. There is always helpful tips and I really enjoy the colors inside that keep me interested. Would recommend to anyone interested in new health.
Tatianna P.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoy reading shape and viewing the Instagram account for inspiration. I have followed a few of the fitness stats that I follow because of their Instagram account. I do enjoy the recipes they share in the magazine as well.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Love shape magazine! My favorite magazine to read by far. Lots of tips and advice on how to lead and healthy and fit lifestyle. Good workouts and recipes. Lifestyle tips on how to get and stay fit. Interesting articles.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?