BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #15 in Magazines & Newspapers

Caroline V.
Atco
I'm so happy I subscribed to Shape magizine. I'm getting really into fitness, so this is the 🍒 cherry on top of my fitness sundae. It's not a bunch of ads put together & called a magazine. Or a million reciepes in a magazine that has nothing to do with cooking. That's been my experience. They have really great articles & exercise tips that I can do & do use. Love Shape magizine Now one of my favorite magazines!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
not my all time favorite magazine subscription, but i definitely like/enjoy the content it contains. i like the different recipes that come with it. also it includes advertisements that are relevant to stuff i might like. i took some stars off the rating because i do wish that it would include more workout plans that i could implement into my own workout routine.
elllllllimak T.
US
I like this magazine over many other fitness magazines, because I feel like it gears towards everyone who is trying to better their health, rather than flaunting super fit women who are already in a healthy Grove. I am one of many who struggles and is constantly looking for tips on how I can get motivated, I feel this magazine helps!
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
After purchasing an issue of Shape determined to motivate my healthy lifestyle and find new information, I was pleasantly surprised by all the great material included in the magazine. I immediately purchased a two year subscription and have never been disappointed with a single issue! Each month I get great new workouts and how to get the best results from the workouts I am already doing, wonderful recipes, fitness wear, and beauty tips! It is an all around great magazine!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I like Shape, because it offers many helpful exercises to target certain areas of the body in detail. The magazine overall lacks originality, but inspires me with stories of people who have beat certain health issues. I really enjoy that too. I love that Shape magazine empowers all types of women and their body shapes. They really hit the point when promoting health and wellness. My subscription for a year was really affordable and motivating, but I can do without it so I canceled. I still keep up with Shape on Instagram. They have amazing content and inspiration on there as well.
Darian B.
Monroe
I think I started getting shape when I started receiving Fabletics and it’s great. There is always helpful tips and I really enjoy the colors inside that keep me interested. Would recommend to anyone interested in new health.
Tatianna P.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoy reading shape and viewing the Instagram account for inspiration. I have followed a few of the fitness stats that I follow because of their Instagram account. I do enjoy the recipes they share in the magazine as well.
jasmin v.
Orange, NJ
I love being able to keep my workout routines varied and I can do that with this magazine. They always have helpful tips for multiple aspects of your life and keep you intrigued with different exercise plans every month.
Marissa U.
Troy, NY
I really enjoy reading the articles in this magazine. They also have some interesting guest posts from fitness stars. I follow their workouts and find new fresh content on their website daily. I would recommend.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I love this magazine because it always inspires me. They feature strong women and have good information on all things I'm interested in. I always pick it up and read through to check out workout ideas.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?