BY SHAPE MAGAZINE #23 in Magazines & Newspapers

Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
After purchasing an issue of Shape determined to motivate my healthy lifestyle and find new information, I was pleasantly surprised by all the great material included in the magazine. I immediately purchased a two year subscription and have never been disappointed with a single issue! Each month I get great new workouts and how to get the best results from the workouts I am already doing, wonderful recipes, fitness wear, and beauty tips! It is an all around great magazine!
Michelle L.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a good positive magazine. This magazine has a lot of useful material to use when exercising. I used to read Shape in college and after college. I do not read it anymore. I think it more for women in their 20- 30. It helps promote a healthy body image, healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I like Shape, because it offers many helpful exercises to target certain areas of the body in detail. The magazine overall lacks originality, but inspires me with stories of people who have beat certain health issues. I really enjoy that too. I love that Shape magazine empowers all types of women and their body shapes. They really hit the point when promoting health and wellness. My subscription for a year was really affordable and motivating, but I can do without it so I canceled. I still keep up with Shape on Instagram. They have amazing content and inspiration on there as well.
Leslie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this magazine! Great health and fitness tips are always included. I also love the simple at home workouts that it teaches you! This magazine definitely pushes and motivates me to life a healthier lifestyle!
Marissa U.
Troy, NY
I really enjoy reading the articles in this magazine. They also have some interesting guest posts from fitness stars. I follow their workouts and find new fresh content on their website daily. I would recommend.
Erica C.
kennewick
Great, entertaining magazine. Good for passing the time by if you’re interested in new workouts, healthy recipes and cute athletic clothes. Also great for some motivation and shaking your routine up at the gym
Emily M.
Washington , DC
I really enjoy reading about health and fitness and shape magazine has some really good articles. I especially enjoy reading the healthy recipes and learning about new beauty products featured in the magazine!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I love this magazine because it always inspires me. They feature strong women and have good information on all things I'm interested in. I always pick it up and read through to check out workout ideas.
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This magazine is great to motivate you to get fit. Whenever I need motivation I check through it and I’m in the gym that same day. It’s awesome. You also get a lot of new fitness ideas to use in the gym.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Great magazine! Lots of healthy lifestyle tips, work outs, recipes, & beauty. Always the latest advertising of new products. Affordable monthly subscription. Good written articles as well.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this magazine better than health?
Raven G.
Where can you buy it from?
What is this about!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What was your favorite article or workout from Shape Magazine?