BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
  • Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I fi...2 Answers
Shany Vivid Collection Bold and Bright 120-color Eye Shadow Kit
  • "Love the many different colors you can chose from. It is worth the price and lasts a long time " in 3 reviews
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this colors I shadows kit so much love the colors they work good like them so much
Yaneisy C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Very good palette reminded me the coastal scents palette. Very pigmented and great price.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Not that good on pigmentation but for its price it's okay it's affordable I would say
Dani M.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
I loved the collors!! The price is fare and stays longer then my anothers make ups.
Berenice Itzel D.
Norwalk, CA
Great deal! Having a lot of colors and high quality
100% recomended yuuuuhoooooo!!!
Christa J.
United States
This is one of my favorite palettes. I love shany products. I own quite a few and so far really have not yet been disappointed. This is a great palette
Jennifer P.
POINTE-À-LA-CROIX
I use this palet for my theatrical makeups . As I got this on Amazon for my first ever online makeup shopping , I didnt think much of it. When it came in I was exited and the colors are amazing and it goes on perfecly. They are not flashy but with a white base on the eyelid, its works
Nicole W.
I use this palette for most of my SFX looks and doing makeup on other people. The colour pigment is amazing and i just love how it has two layers to it also this palette last such a long time as there are so many different shades and colours .
Mariana G.
This palette is so pretty! It has a lot of colors and some of them are very pigmented.
Also it is long lasting I wore this look for 12 hours and the makeup doesn't ruined!
Georgie H.
I bought a similar product to this from eBay (un-branded). I paid around £4.50 for the palette. I was so shocked out how good it is for the price! Each different colour eye shadow is highly pigmented and there is a clear distinction between each colour once applied! Would highly recommend!
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad