BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
  • Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I fi...2 Answers
Shany Vivid Collection Bold and Bright 120-color Eye Shadow Kit
  • "Love the many different colors you can chose from. It is worth the price and lasts a long time " in 3 reviews
Katie E.
Love this it is very pigmented I use it all the time and I still love because it's very bright I love it so much recommend
monica f.
Stays on all day I love having the options to jazz it up without having to find another pallet in my bag blends well too
Muitoo bom mesmo foi umas das primeiras paletas compradas minha otima pigmentaçao cores lindas perfeita super recomendo
Spookie P.
Leavenworth
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette for creating colorful looks. It's so pigmented and so many looks to come up with.
Tayler G.
Omg!! This pallet is so amazing!! Each color is so vibrant!! I use this all the time and i never run out of options!!
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS
This is an ok pallet. It has some pretty colors. Some of the colors are very pigmented. Over all it's a good product
Pretty T.
So I just order and eyeshadow palette from Shany and I’m wondering do anybody have one ? How is it ? Long lasting ?
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Nice price range. The shadows are very pigmented. They last a lot of time on me and had a bunc different colors
Luvenia S.
Absolutely one of my favorites. I love the different colors that it has and how it stays on throughout my day.
blessing o.
Bloomington, IN
This is really good, some of them really glows in the dark I will recommend this p. It pop out ,
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad