BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I fi...2 Answers
  • Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
Shany Vivid Collection Bold and Bright 120-color Eye Shadow Kit
  • "Love the many different colors you can chose from. It is worth the price and lasts a long time " in 3 reviews
Joann T.
I loved this its fantastic i wish i could have 12000 of them the packaging is beautiful me and my family love it and its a good price 3>
dancer L.
Houston
I would love to try this pallette because it has 120 colors and i can be able to make a lot of YouTube toutorials with this pallette
Emily R.
Montpelier, OH
I love all the fun colors!! It makes doing eye make so much fun! It is also nice because all my colors are right in one container!
Hiana C.
Já vi muitas blogueiras mostrar essas paletas , quero muito poder usar e.saber o resultado , e também compartilhar na minha página!
Analy N.
Georgetown, DE
i did not like it very much. Most of the shades are too bright, blues, purples . And in my opinion i wouldn't use this palette
Nicole J.
Smithfield, VA
Best investment ever! Looking fir a great quality pallet without soending all your money i highly recommend this pallet here.
Lenni L.
I think this was a great but especially if you like wearing brighter colors. It is a good price. Love how pigmented it is.
Katie E.
Love this it is very pigmented I use it all the time and I still love because it's very bright I love it so much recommend
monica f.
Stays on all day I love having the options to jazz it up without having to find another pallet in my bag blends well too
Muitoo bom mesmo foi umas das primeiras paletas compradas minha otima pigmentaçao cores lindas perfeita super recomendo
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad