BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this ...2 Answers
  • Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
Emily R.
Montpelier, OH
I love all the fun colors!! It makes doing eye make so much fun! It is also nice because all my colors are right in one container!
Hiana C.
Já vi muitas blogueiras mostrar essas paletas , quero muito poder usar e.saber o resultado , e também compartilhar na minha página!
Analy N.
Georgetown, DE
i did not like it very much. Most of the shades are too bright, blues, purples . And in my opinion i wouldn't use this palette
Nicole J.
Smithfield, VA
Best investment ever! Looking fir a great quality pallet without soending all your money i highly recommend this pallet here.
Lenni L.
I think this was a great but especially if you like wearing brighter colors. It is a good price. Love how pigmented it is.
Katie E.
Love this it is very pigmented I use it all the time and I still love because it's very bright I love it so much recommend
monica f.
Stays on all day I love having the options to jazz it up without having to find another pallet in my bag blends well too
Muitoo bom mesmo foi umas das primeiras paletas compradas minha otima pigmentaçao cores lindas perfeita super recomendo
Tayler G.
Omg!! This pallet is so amazing!! Each color is so vibrant!! I use this all the time and i never run out of options!!
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS
This is an ok pallet. It has some pretty colors. Some of the colors are very pigmented. Over all it's a good product
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad