BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this ...2 Answers
  • Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Love the many different colors you can chose from. It is worth the price and lasts a long time " in 3 reviews
dawn C.
Love that this has every color imaginable, and for a really affordable price! I'm a single mom of four teenage boys, I don't waste my money on sub par products! Was pleasantly surprised..
Grace a.
Riverdale, GA
grat product...yes yes yes ppl...it's amazingly amazing #lol# ..yes being he first product I bought am pleased as it has a lasting effect and smoothness to the eyelids is just perfect ...RECOMMEND PPL
I had this eyeshadow palette they are really good and the colors are exactly the same as it is. They are very vivid so if you like colorful eyeshadows and makeup than i will definitely recommend this ☺️❤️
Haylee M.
I love this pallet! The colors are so bright and vibrant! The pigment in these colors are out standing. Only down fall, they tend to have a lot of fall out. But that's easily dealt with.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I own this and I like it some of the colors are very pigmented others are slightly chalkey and don't show up well, it is a good product but not my favorite
Haylie B.
Tulsa
Bought this product for a friend & I searched some of the colors before I gave away. These colors are so pigmented & smooth to apply. Amazing product!
Jessica M.
Calvin, WV
I love how bright and bold this kit is. You can create almost any look with this kit and all the eyeshadow stays on all day long with no creasing!
Jennifer Z.
Clearwater, FL
In love with it! It has sooo many shades and it would be great to play around with make up especially if your trying to get out of your comfort.
alexes w.
Milwaukee, WI
Love how there is plenty of different colors all in one make up pallet and etc instead of keep buying colors after colors that you don't have.
Kristen B.
Hampton, VA
Shang cosmetics are amazing. Not only were they excellent with customer service, but their shadows are bright and pigmented. Love love love 😍😍😍
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathy R.
Ansonia , CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad