BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
  • Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I fi...2 Answers
Shany Vivid Collection Bold and Bright 120-color Eye Shadow Kit
  • "Love the many different colors you can chose from. It is worth the price and lasts a long time " in 3 reviews
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one eye shadow palette I'm beyond ecstatic about!  So many amazing, bold, beautiful colors to experiment with. I'm a first time user, so I'm creating a new look everyday or every other day. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
The price of the palette should tell you a lot. The pigmentation is not that bad because the colors are slightly buildable. They do have a good amount of fall out though.
Kara H.
The Woodlands
Love my Shany Vivid Collection! It's great for any occasion and is wonderful for travel. I've had mine for quite some time and the colors that I use the most last much longer than you could ever expect because they look like trial size. A little goes a long way. Recommend it for any age.
Valerie E.
I received this as a gift recently, and by far, it is one of my go to palettes when I want to try something bold and creative. I love the assortment of rainbow colors and all the fun and exciting options you have. Pigment is nice and pretty, and blends well. I would recommend this product to both family and friends.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this color palette because well, its filled with a ton of color choices! If you love to be bold and different and try out new colors this is the one for you. Its not super expensive and you get a ton to play around with. I find that the color stays on all day and is easily blended. love it!
Skylar M.
Henderson, NV
I love the beautiful, bold color variety. It lasts long, of course as long as you're skin doesn't get too oily or sweaty (mine does, because I am mixed & live in Vegas heat), and if you don't touch it. I've had my pallets for 2 years now, and they're still lasting. I got them as a Christmas gift, and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
I love the bright and fun colors in the pallet. That's what makes it different from any other boring pallet. It's very bright and stays on my lid all day! The price is well worth it! I would defiantly buy it again.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
I bought this forever ago and the colors are so bright! I don't really use any of these colors due to how bright and crazy they are! Very beautiful and easy to blend. I would recommend if you do others makeup.
Nina W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
All the colors you can think of in this Kit. Very easy to apply and blend so no worries about having a mess. I've used this before and couldn't be more happy. I'm a everyday makeup user so I would gladly recommended to other users.
Amanda W.
Yonkers, NY
I actually saw this from Snooki!!! She has one of their master pallets! So I had to try it! It's of great quality! And honestly most colors are more pigmented than others but that's to be expected. Great price!
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad