BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
  • Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I fi...2 Answers
Shany Vivid Collection Bold and Bright 120-color Eye Shadow Kit
  • "Love the many different colors you can chose from. It is worth the price and lasts a long time " in 3 reviews
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I got this as a gift and I really enjoy the color selection. Not all the colors apply the way they look in the package but still easily blendable and moderately pigmented! I absolutely love the packaging, it comes in a hard plastic container where these palettes lay on too of each other (which I have not had a problem with!)
Matthew W.
Oak Park, IL
What I like about this set is the huge spectrum of colors! They did have some downfall though. I received the pallet with 7 broken shadows. The company should invest in some pigments. This is a great starting pallet though for new people to the makeup world.
BettyLina T.
I absolutely love these shadows. They are super pigmented, easy to blend, and super affordable! The shipping was fast and it was very securely wrapped when it arrived. These are some of my favorite shadows. I definitely recommend.
I have noticed the lighter shades are a little chalky but not bad.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i have something like this, but it has blush, applicators, and lip color. the shadows are pretty pigmented considering how cheap it is, but you have to use a lot of it for it to really show up. i use it for all of my looks, and love it!
Samantha D.
Deer Park, NY
I was super excited to but this product only to be 100% disappointed. There’s is barely any pigmentation I applied probably 6 times and you couldn’t see it. The colors were dull and nothing what they are supposed to be. Although a great price it’s an awful purchase
Jaide D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I’m a huge Shany cosmetic fan. I love this palette from them. They’re pigmentations for their bright eyeshadow is ridiculously beautiful. I’m always happy and excited to use the colors everytime I wear makeup.
Tamia S.
Glen Burnie
Did not like this palette too much. It could of been because I did not use a eyeshadow primer/base. The colors did not pop, they were really chalky and did not last long on eye. Will not be buying again
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
The palette includes pinks, oranges, yellows, blues, greens and more. The half inch square eye shadow palette contain two pans with 60 colors in each pan. The pans are seperated by a plastic film to protect the product. There is a ribbon on the end of each pan for easily removal of each pan from the case. The case is sturdy and built for easy travel.

The shadows were easy to apply with either a brush or your finger and I found them to be very rich and creamy. I used the shadows to create the look below, and incorporated a total of six different colors in to my look. I wore this look for approximately six hours and did not notice any shifting of the shadow or smudging.

The product is of high quality and very easy to work with. There was very very minimum fall out and clean up was a breeze. Removing the shadows was also a snap. One swipe of a make-up remover cloth and bye bye product.

Overall I was very highly impressed with the product and would recommend the palette.
Aiyana S.
This palette is SO worth the money. It's not super expensive so you might think it doesn't work but it definitely does. The pigmentation is absolutely wonderful. The colors blend so well.
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
I really dislike this palette. It was horrible. The color doesn't show up. You have to keep applying a million time for it to even show up. And you barely have enough to work with. I felt like i brought cheap makeup. And it was very depressing. I wouldn't recommend.
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad