BY SHANY COSMETICS

Enjoy a rainbow of color with this 120-color eye shadow kit. This palette contains the most popular Shany bold and bright colors in neon, shimmer, baked and double layers so you can create endless looks. Bold and bright colors Long-lasting Made with mineral oil for highly pigmented color We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does this products really works ??1 Answers
  • I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this ...2 Answers
  • Are they pigmented? And are they matte? 1 Answers
BettyLina T.
I absolutely love these shadows. They are super pigmented, easy to blend, and super affordable! The shipping was fast and it was very securely wrapped when it arrived. These are some of my favorite shadows. I definitely recommend.
I have noticed the lighter shades are a little chalky but not bad.
Matthew W.
Oak Park
What I like about this set is the huge spectrum of colors! They did have some downfall though. I received the pallet with 7 broken shadows. The company should invest in some pigments. This is a great starting pallet though for new people to the makeup world.
Jaide D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I’m a huge Shany cosmetic fan. I love this palette from them. They’re pigmentations for their bright eyeshadow is ridiculously beautiful. I’m always happy and excited to use the colors everytime I wear makeup.
Adrian L.
Belen
Amazing pigment and great for the price. This is the only eyes ha die pallets that I have and it is what I use EVERYDAY and I get so many complements on it. If u would like to see some of the looks I've done go to my Instagram which is @onyxxbeauty
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i have something like this, but it has blush, applicators, and lip color. the shadows are pretty pigmented considering how cheap it is, but you have to use a lot of it for it to really show up. i use it for all of my looks, and love it!
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
The palette includes pinks, oranges, yellows, blues, greens and more. The half inch square eye shadow palette contain two pans with 60 colors in each pan. The pans are seperated by a plastic film to protect the product. There is a ribbon on the end of each pan for easily removal of each pan from the case. The case is sturdy and built for easy travel.

The shadows were easy to apply with either a brush or your finger and I found them to be very rich and creamy. I used the shadows to create the look below, and incorporated a total of six different colors in to my look. I wore this look for approximately six hours and did not notice any shifting of the shadow or smudging.

The product is of high quality and very easy to work with. There was very very minimum fall out and clean up was a breeze. Removing the shadows was also a snap. One swipe of a make-up remover cloth and bye bye product.

Overall I was very highly impressed with the product and would recommend the palette.
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
The price of the palette should tell you a lot. The pigmentation is not that bad because the colors are slightly buildable. They do have a good amount of fall out though.
Amber D.
Bensalem, PA
I LOVE This palette. The colors are all so vibrant and shimmery. Which are my two favorite combinations! This eyeshadow is incredibly high quality and very affordable. I just wish I had not dropped one of the palettes and all of my eyeshadows broke. But I do plan on buying again soon.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one eye shadow palette I'm beyond ecstatic about!  So many amazing, bold, beautiful colors to experiment with. I'm a first time user, so I'm creating a new look everyday or every other day. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Haylee M.
I love this pallet! The colors are so bright and vibrant! The pigment in these colors are out standing. Only down fall, they tend to have a lot of fall out. But that's easily dealt with.
Sarah P.
Hernandez, NM
I've been I search for a bunch of shadows! Where can I find this product!!?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
Is it all matte shimmery or both
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
Where can I buy this, besides the website? Do they have a variety of kits?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Does this products really works ??
Jackie R.
Calgary
How is the pigment? I would love the bright colours I want to try this palette so bad