MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesShany Cosmetics

by Shany Cosmetics

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and behold this beauty! The SHANY Vanity Vox is a 15-piece set of our essential bestselling brushes. These high-quality brushes are stylishly designed with a black-white ombre head attached a sturdy red handle. The short handle design makes it easy for makeup self-application. The Vanity Vox Set consists of various face, brow, and eye brushes made from 100% synthetic hair bristles. Our two types of synthetic hair (silky and pure synthetic) are perfect for powder and oil based makeup. Its design is truly one of the most innovative in the market. No more wasting time when trying to find the brush you need, the second tier has an interior stand to hold your brushes up in plain view. If any mineral or powder residue gets on the interior lining, no problem! This dust proof lining will ensure that your Vanity Vox case stays neat and stylish for a long time. This case is durable and takes very little space. It can fit on your desk and most drawers. This is perfect for dorm rooms, dance/theater performances, cosplayers, and traveling SHANY beauties. Its exterior is made of synthetic leather with our SHANY (metal plate) stamp of approval. The SHANY Vanity Cox was designed exclusively by out in-house makeup artist with the assistance of our SHANY staff. As always, SHANY is a member of PETA and all of our products are 100% cruelty-free.

I love everything about this...are these good quality brushes? Do they distribute the product evenly? Is the storage box they come in of a high quality and sturdy?
Imm really wanting this #voxbox
How well do these work ? Are they soft?
Start your review of SHANY Vanity Vox 15 Piece Premium Cosmetics Brush Set with Stylish Storage Box and Stand!
Adeline U.
Binghamton , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I could use some new brushes!😌 These look like good quality and there is a great variety!! Hope to try them out myself
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,223 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I could use some new brushes I hope to have some New brushes %πŸ”œ is time these brushes or so originalοΏΌ πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ€ͺπŸ™€
Michele H.
Louisville, KY
Would love to try this @voxbox #voxbox look amazing! The variety of brushes seems like it would work for me. I hope I am chosen.
yolandi P.
EASTON PA
Me encantarΓ­a obtener este set de brochas para tener una mejor aplicaciΓ³n de mi maquillaje.
Eliana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Son sΓΊper bonitos los recomiendo al 100% siempre sacando sus mejores cosmΓ©ticos para el maquillaje son geniales
Robin R.
This looks AMAZING!! Would love to have this. To have a nice makeup brush set and a case to keep them organized. Yes please!!!!
Marcy P.
WOW! This is such a glamorous box with a beautiful selection of brushes. I love having lots of brushes on hand for all the different ways to apply makeup. This seems to have every brush you could need.
Sheiva H.
po box 185 belmont
Love it so pretty very nice πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ so beautiful packed love the color really pretty πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Chelsea C.
Yukon, OK
Love this brush kit. It’s perfect for at home, or even on the go! Has a spot for every brush which keeps them from getting damaged or causing them to shed. It has 15 brushes, and also has a guide to tell you what each is used for!
Lizbeth G.
Lima, lurin
I would love to receive this #VoxBox and be part of your campaign and share my experience with the variety of your products. Really.... love this brush kit.