BY SHANY COSMETICS

This complete collection of luxury makeup brushes includes the essential brushes used by professional makeup artists. These high-end brushes are made of soft, silky natural hairs and high-grade nylon, ideal for applying concealers, foundation and wet eyeliner. An ultra-soft, large powder brush is also included for sheer application of face powder. Superior quality, smooth and silky natural hairs Leather pouch included Natural hair and synthetic combinations: Goat and badger, sable and piny, squirrel, raccoon, and high-grade nylon For flawless makeup application Measurements: 6 inches x 5 inches x 4 inches Includes: 1 large fan brush 3 powder brushes (for dusting loose or pressed powder on face or body) 1 face angled face brush (perfect for blush/bronzer) 1 concealer brush 10 lid brushes all a variety of sizes 1 eye blending brush 1 angled eye brush 1 small fan brush 7 liner brushes (all different shapes) 2 smudge brushes 1 spoolie 1 brow/lash comb 1 leather bush roll 1 leather pouch Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jade A.
Quincy, MA
I was gifted a set by a friend, and I fell in love with them, they feel really nice, pick up and place product incredibly well, and are a dream to clean. These are also the first detail brushes I've ever used, and I can't go back.
Alicia S.
Boones Mill
These brushes are to die for! I have dry skin and they worked perfectly as they were very soft to the touch. The price is a very good range and they are definitely worth every penny. I would recommend for anyone and everyone to get these brushes. You will not be disappointed. They are amazing.
Jena J.
I love these brushes! I got them on Amazon as a deal of the day thinking if I hated them I didn't spend much! Well I love them! They're soft and apply product so well! The only brush I don't like is the foundation brush! It sheds a bit and I just don't like that style brush to apply my foundation! I definitely recommend these brushesbb
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
These bushes are to DIE for! They're literally SOOOOO soft and easy to use. They're also beautiful! I bought mine from Walmart.com for around $15-20 and I use them everyday! Shany Super Professional 32-piece Makeup Brush Set
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
These brushes are so beautiful and soft. They do not shead when you wash them but the color of the brushes does kind of bleed. I actually got this set of brushes for Christmas. I have a oily skin. Yes these are so easy to use and they blend easy. Yes I would totally buy these brushes again.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love this brush that I ordered mine off of Amazon.com I remember it being a fairly reasonable price for the amount of brushes you get. The quality of the brushes are absolutely amazing and they really blend out my make up seamlessly and give my make up an airbrush look. I definitely recommend these brushes to any make up enthusiast!
Evelyn M.
These brushes are so good they have 32 piece set and they're so soft and they pick up makeup so easily the quality is so good and they are affordable as well the only thing I would change is probably the size and some of them but other than that they're very good
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
They have such a large variety, Even though they are soft the foundation and bigger brushes are still pretty firm. The set includes both natural and artificial brushes and a guide to let you know what. ts so rare for me to find a set od makeup brushes and love them
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN
These brushes are WONDERFUL they are soft and fluffy. I am in love and so glad that I picked these brushes. The set is great and has every brush you could imagine in it. The only this is I wish that it had the big flat foundation brush in it, the set has really two brushes that I don't really ever see myself using (the black and cream sponge shadow brushes), and the set could have felt more complete without those two brushes and adding a foundation brush. This set is totally worth the money, so I would say go for it, it is a beautiful set of brushes.
Sadia A.
Bronx, NY
Omg I love this brush set!!! The price was great less than $30 on amazon. Great quality. Very soft and easy to use. There is a brush for everything. I've been using it since the day it arrived and love it!!! It's the best.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Does anyone know it these brushes shed or are they soft?
victoria b.
mission
Does the hair from he brush fall easily?
Do they last long
Joy W.
Clare, MI
I really need to find a set of very soft brushes, I haven't been loving the ones I have. I need ones that are soft but still make blending easy. How well do these really work?
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Is this worth the price or do you think there are better brushes for like around the same price? I got some but haven't used them yet.