SHANY Summerly Eyeshadow Palette (12 Colors Combination Palette with Large Pans uploaded by Miss C.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

The Summer Eye shadow Palette is full of only summer certified colors. The palette includes 12 colors from a shimmery gold to a unique mango orange that is sure to provide a little sparkle to your summer. SHANY shadows are highly pigmented and blend well. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "At first, I thought they were going to be cheap and not as pigmented like most eyeshadows I've tried, but I was very wrong. They were very pigmented and long lasting. I love them! However, I do not enjoy the fallout, but I will purchase again. Truly enjoyed them." in 7 reviews
Daylen M.
I'm really into the colors on this palette. I got it on Amazon for a reasonable price. My favorite colors are the deep green and the deep purple. They are nicely pigmented and the large pan size is great, but they aren't the best at blending.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I found a large pan, neutral colors version of this eyeshadow palette on Amazon. The colors are decently pigmented and the formula feels pretty smooth. I liked that the particular palette I have contains both matte and shimmer shades. I feel like the shimmer shades are more pigmented and striking, compared to the matte shades. The palette size is overall a good value, if you want something a bit better than drugstore quality, but less expensive than high end products.
Vanna R.
Shany has highly pigmented eyeshadows that are able to be longer lasting with an eyeshadow primer. Shany's makeup brand is one of my favorites as you can literally get a lot for a little. The prices are not only reasonable, but lower then many of the prices of products that have equal or lesser value (that is in how well the products are) to Shany's products.
Alexis T.
Richmond Hts, MO
Big fan of Shany products. They're super affordable, they're pigmented, and they don't test on animals! I have the monthly subscription on amazon so I get a small discount as well! I always like their sleek packaging as well. I would recommend this to any makeup artist who likes to experiment with colors.
Valentina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it , very pigmented ,blends very well and affordable . It last longer then other brands . applying it with a wet brush will make it last all day . I love them so much I purchase the neutral color pallet. I highly recommend it. It's great for beginners.
Charlene L.
Philadelphia, PA
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
When i tell you this palette is very pigmented they are more pigmented than the wet and Wild brand drugstore eye shadow !
Jordan B.
Very pigminted and beautiful i want my sister to stop using mine and start using hers if i can find were to buy her one
Abigail M.
I have seen a lot of shany cosmetics on amazon and never knew if they were actually good products wondering if they are good quality?
Neyllen P.
Tengo varias paletas de esta marca. pero no había visto está. Cuéntame que tal ? Donde la compraste?
Jennifer R.
ME
Is there other places you can purchase these aside from Amazon? They look really nice, and very pigmented!
Sandy R.
Are they very pigmented and do they blend well?
selena f.
Are these shadows very pigment ?