BY SHANY COSMETICS

Shimmering, sparkling and trendy, each pot comes packed with loose eye shadow with intense sparkles. This eye shadow uses Shany's long-wearing formula made up of ultra-fine powder for lasting color. Loose eye shadow pearls with mica Eye shadow made from minerals that imparts a flawless effervescent pearl effect Texture is finely milled, gliding on smoothly and providing a satiny look and feel Includes: 2 premium firm eye shadow brushes, black case, reusable box, 40 loose eye shadow pots Colors: Soft white, honeysuckle, sunshine, lollipop, radiant, black pearl, gold, nude pearl, shades of green, blue, purple, red, pink Box dimensions: 6 inches long x 5 inches wide x 4 inches thick Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaci C.
Springfield
I got this palette as a gift from my best friend a few years back and I love it. It really helped me get back into makeup. I love the colors and how well they blend. The only down falls I had with it were that the formula was a bit dry so there was quite a bit of fallout with certain shades, and the fact that there aren't enough neutral blending shades. If there were maybe 3 or 4 more variations of browns and cremes it would be the perfect palette for beginners in makeup. It's also quite affordable, which is nice. I still recommend this palette to everyone I know.
I just got this palette as a gift and I love it. The palette is so bright and beautiful! The shadows are nicely pigmented and have good color payoff. (Not as vibrant as BH Cosmetics eyeshadows but still good.) It was a lovely mix of matte & shimmer shades including a white, silver, black and a pretty red. I was really happy about that. I love this palette and would definitely recommend. I read online that these eyeshadows contain talc and that talc is toxic but I'm unsure!
Virginia C.
Woodhaven, NY
I'm always trying new products and just recently purchased SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Boutique, 40 Color on @amazon being that the palette was only $8.50 I figured if it didn't meet expectations at least it was only $8.50 lol

To my surprise the colors are more vibrant than some of my more expensive palettes. I literally used every orange tone all over my face for this look lol and I love it!!!!
Jisselle N.
Raleigh, NC
I love a good make up pallet with range of different colors to create new spooky looks around this time of year and this has worked perfectly! I love it so freaking much!
Jayla G.
Winston Salem, NC
This pallete is great for beginners. The pigment is a good quality at an afforadable price point. The only cons I see are not enough transition shades for darker skin and the fallout from the pigments. Other than that they are beautiful. Also here is a tip to get a better color payout prime your eye with a white base.
Elinor A.
Love it. the perfect palette for all occasions . very versatile. So cute 😍 pigmentation that bring the colors in this palette makes passes a natural to elegant look and its price makes it the ideal place for every girl👄
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Love these colors! Pigments are bright and I have no problem with how long it last. I'm able to use what I need with just a little dab and I've had it for awhile.
jamie s.
Roy, WA
Love Love Love these colors! they work very well they go on very nicly! you deffinatly need a primer more so with the super bright colors but they glide on beautifly, its kindof like the BH cosmetics day and night pallet but they belnd well! i highly recimend this pallet.
Rebecca L.
I have had this palette for about a year now and it is a good palette. The colors are good and have a nice tone. I wish the shadows were a little more pigmented but overall its a good palette.
Trena S.
Galveston, TX
This Shany palette is great for a beginner just starting out wearing makeup. Or for someone that is looking for less dramatic pigmented color.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Are the colors pigmented
Shantera C.
Charlotte
Is "Shany" a good brand? Is the eyeshadow pigmented?
Jackie H.
Louisville, KY
How well do the colors blend?