by Shany Cosmetics

Our team of professional makeup artists has designed a professional brush set like no other. Made with a premium blend of Premium Sable,Goat badger hair, Pony hair and microfiber bristles, these brushes are soft, resilient and long-lasting. During our unique design process, we tested and selected over 220 brushes. Only 24 of those brushes made our final cut and became the Signature Collection. The Signature Collection is specially designed for the professional makeup artist or makeup enthusiast who wants their most essential brushes in one beautiful, convenient set. With oak and rosewood handles and a sleek, black finish, these brushes are the ultimate in sophistication. Each set includes a faux leatherette for keeping your brushes in great condition at home and during travel. With hypoallergenic, antibacterial-treated bristles, these brushes will also help you avoid breakouts. Create flawless makeup looks with the one and only Signature Collection from SHANY. Read the instruction inside follow the steps to get a Free Mini Brush Cleanser from SHANY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHANY Pro Signature Brush Set 24 Pieces Handmade Natural/Synthetic Bristle with Wooden Handle!
Not bad. But I’ve had for a while and the bristles are starting to fall out and after using others these can feel a little scratchy and tough. But for the price good!
Argos, IN
Great price for the number of brushes you get in the set. Some of the brushes are very similar so I don’t use all of them. I use my brushes every day for my makeup routine. They hold up very well, even through washing. I haven’t had any problems losing bristles. I have found that the eye shadow brushes don’t blend the shadow out as well as some other brands do. It would help if the brushes were labeled for their purpose.
I love this brush collection. I was looking for new brushes in a short period of time since I accidentally ruined my other set. I didn't have the money to drop on a new Sephora or Sigma set so I was looking for something interim. I ordered this set and it came in a beautiful leather-like carry case and a nice box (which I now use to hold makeup). The brushes are all different so I had a brush for every need. I washed them all as soon as I got them and I had no issues with shedding or misshapen brushes. They held makeup extremely well. Being use to more expensive brushes, I was very surprised that these worked so well. I decided to keep them long-term instead of upgrading to a more expensive brand's full set. The best part is for makeup beginners, the set comes with an instruction pamphlet that shows each brush, what it is used for, and what type of makeup it's best used with. The brushes are numbered and labeled as well for easy use. I doubt they'll last forever, but they've been great the past few months and they've become my primary brush set.
Columbus , GA
I received this as a Christmas gift from my husband and let me say he knows lol! These brushes are so soft on the skin. These are so easy to use. The bristles on the brushes are smooth and soft. I’m overall satisfied with the quality of the brushes. And will definitely buy more from SHANY
Some of the brushes in this set are really nice. The crease fluffy brush and the concealer brush are some of my favorites. However, the liquid foundation brushes shed and are scratchy. Overall the set is a GREAT value for how many brushes you get.
Ontario, CA
If you are looking for that affordable yet durable brush set that you won’t have to replace all the time, this set is the one. I personally think morphe brushes are so overhyped. Those brushes generally shed, these don’t.
This is actually a really amazing brush set. It comes with all of the essentials, and the blending brushes are just as good as morphe or Mac. I purchased my set from amazon for around $35.. well worth it
Greenacres, WA
I found this brush set on Amazon for a good price, and I decided to try it out even though I had never heard of the brand. It had gotten many good reviews, and I can see why. I really love this set! It came with pretty much any brush you could ever need, and it's a nice mix to add to the other brushes I already have. The brushes are a mix of natural hair and synthetic, and they have nice black wooden handles. They are super soft, and they look classy too. So far, they have held up nicely, and I have had minimal if any shedding. I would totally recommend this brand and set to anyone, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase these again or for a gift.
Hoboken, NJ
I love a majority of these brushes. It's my first set of brushes (used to buy individual) and it's pretty good. A few of these brushes aren't the best, but you can use a beauty blender instead of the brush. The eye brushes are amazing and so incredibly soft. For the price, I definitely would recommend getting this set and a beauty blender!
carmichael, CA
I purchased these brushes on Amazon for around $30-$40 dollars and didn’t know what to expect but when I received the package I was impressed. They felt so expensive and when I used them for the first time I was so shocked that something this amazing was so affordable. I told all my friends and family about these and when they felt the brushes they didn’t believe me that they were so cheap. Everyone looking for high end brushes but not hurt the bank then definitely purchase these and you won’t regret it!

Looking for your answer?