SHANY Masterpiece 6 Colors Large Blush Palette/Refill - "SHE'S NOT SHY"

by Shany Cosmetics

Do you remember the first time you conquered your nerves? You’re not shy and neither is this palette! The SHANY ‘She’s Not Shy’ palette includes six super pigmented matte shades that are long-lasting and true-to-color. A little goes a long way with these pink, bronze, and peach based shades. Each one comes in a 2.5 inch pans that can easily be blended to make your perfect shade. This palette can be used on its own or as a refill for the SHANY Seven Layer Masterpiece.

How do I get the products for free what do I have to do
Start your review of SHANY Masterpiece 6 Colors Large Blush Palette/Refill - "SHE'S NOT SHY"!
Ephraim , UT
The pans are huge! And its very pigmented but also buildable if you like a dramatic look! Looks just how it does in the picture! Very affordable too. I would recommend and buy again I’ve used quite a lot of products from Shany and I love them
Miami , Florida
I don't like this! The colors are horrible and not work for my skin. Bad purchase for me
Caracas
SHANY Masterpiece 6 Colors Large Blush Palette/Refill - "SHE'S NOT SHY" uploaded by Camila V.
Amazing. Pigmentation very nice, the colors are gorgeous. They’re not fully matte, wich it’s great. Easy to blend, the tiniest thing would look very natural and luminous, not looking oily. You can use them even as transitions colors, or eyeshadows in general. The bad thing is, it comes with a full pack of eyeshadows, cream contours, not individually, so you have yo buy the entire collection.