BY SHANY COSMETICS

Not satisfied with your Small eyeshadow kit, you want more colors? then you got the right item! did you know that all Shany's collection are made, assembled, cherry picked, and inspected by hand? There are no machine made eye shadows in this collection; each single eye shadow has been put in a palette by hand, as you can see in the pictures. Color rainbow has been the best selling brand in department stores and major beauty salons. Shany's product are beauty leaders in the market, as their pigments quality are always top of the line. This particular eye shadow kit is made after 3 months of research on popular colors for cold and hot weather and for day and night styles. What you see is a complete deluxe makeup kit that every woman must have. We take the most pride in our product's quality since each single eye shadow will be inspected twice, before packaging, and before shipment. The colors are long lasting and will not fade after a couple of hours unlike the other brands out there. Once you applied Shany eye shadow there is no need for reapplying, the color will stay until you wash it off. The variety of colors will allow you to do any kind of look you desire such as cat eyes, smokey eyes, bridal look and so on. Once u have this kit you can simply get rid of any other eye shadow kit that you have because you will get every color that you possibly need in this kit. There is no brush or mirror included in this kit. Features include: -Professional Beauty Palette with 96 medium size pan colors -All the Hot colors - From Neon Green to Matt Red-Used in runway beauty shows-Day or night colors that are easy to carry and fit in any purse see more...

• This is so beautiful palette I wish I can win something l...1 Answers
  • How well does the pigment last through the day? Is there ...2 Answers
  • Omg it has literally all the colors I wish I could buy th...1 Answers
Shany Make-up Artist 96-color Pro Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I REALLY REALLY LOOOOOOOVE these palettes! It´s the third or fourth one that I buy and I ABSOLUTELY would buy it again. It has SOO pretty colors and its texture is so soft! The colors are VERY pigmented and if you use an eye base or an eye primer it POPS inmediately. The size of the shadows is like a coin of a cent or something, but you don't have to use much product so it will last very long. It has matte and brilliants but not shimmery ones. And it´s cruelty free! :) " in 6 reviews
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
My wife bought me this palette on amazon for only 18$. I was skeptical at first because i thought the price is cheap and pigments would be frustrating. I was so wrong! The pigments are amazing. So many colors to choose from that you can create so many colorful looks. Only 2 things that i don’t like. It smells like paint and the color red stains. Everything else is perfect
Laura C.
It’s hard to find a palette that has all these colors ! It is a great price ! The consistency is very chalky and you have to really build up the look to get it to look how you want. It’s worth having but you have to really work with it !
Jennifer T.
This Shany Cosmetics 96 Color Eyeshadow Palette is Amazing for ALL Your colorful needs! This is my favorite colorful Eyeshadow Palette! I love the Color Selection and range of different shadows! Lots of mattes and shimmers! Almost Every color You could want is here! I do a Lot of My holiday Eyeshadow looks with this Palette!
Melanie B.
Morrow
I really like this palette especially for the price which was like $10 but I paid $4 for it due to amazon gift card. Lol. Well the colors seem pigmented and vibrant except the brown in the palette comes out a dark purple, not brown.
Greissy P.
MEDLEY, FL
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I got these palettes from Amazon and I do love the color however some of them seem to come out chalky and not as pigmented even with a primer, for the price they are an amazing product so if you want to learn how to blend your colors this is the right place, the reds and oranges always come out beautiful! I would recommend
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Honestly the pigment is not that good unless you use a good eye shadow primer . I use urban decay eyeshadow primer with it and it stays on and really makes the color pop , if you don't use a primer I would NOT recommend though .
Rosaly N.
Con esta paleta no hay excusas para tener un color diferente de sombras en tus ojos, para que te combien con cualquier vestimenta, sea de día o de noche. Espectaculares gamas de colores.
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
This pallet is pretty good, it has some good pigmentation and lasts a decent amount of time. I would suggest it for a lot of different people. I really like the variety of colors
Wendy D.
Plains, KS
I love this product to do Halloween make up. It's very pigmented and makes your eyes pop. It is very easy to apply without fall away. It lastest longer then most shadows I have tried. Definitely would recommend.
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
I would love to try this eyeshadow palette , who has used it and what have they acomolished to do with the colors . i would love to try all this colors ans mix and match them. i wonder how they look.
Victoria F.
Do you really need all of these?
Myah R.
How well does the pigment last through the day? Is there much fallout with this product?
Emilee W.
Centerville
Is this palette worth it? Is it good for beginners? How pigmented is it?
Mona H.