SHANY Everyday Natural Look Eyeshadow Palette (12 Colors Eyeshadow Palette

by Shany Cosmetics

This natural tone palette is perfect for an everyday natural look. You can go from day to night with these seven shades. Champagne (shimmer), gold (shimmer), pearl white (shimmer), taupe (matte), nude (matte), bronze (shimmer), mocha (shimmer), chocolate (matte), buttercup peach(matte), peachy copper (shimmer), amber bronze(shimmer), onyx (matte) Use gold, nude, buttercup peach, taupe and peachy copper on entire lid. Use bronze, mocha and amber bronze on the middle of lid to outer corner. Chocolate and onyx can be used in the crease of eye and as eyeliner. Pearl white and champagne can be used as highlighters under the eyebrow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHANY Everyday Natural Look Eyeshadow Palette (12 Colors Eyeshadow Palette!
Pfafftown, NC
I bought this palette from Amazon and had never heard of the brand before. The pan sizes are pretty large, probably bigger than a quarter. I liked that the palette offered both matte and shimmer colors. You really can create many different eye looks with this single palette! The shadows are pretty pigmented and blendable. My favorite shade, which is also very smooth and blendable, is the coppery shimmer shade in the middle. I think I paid around $15 for the palette on Amazon, so it is a bit more than drugstore prices, but way more affordable than many of the higher end palettes!
Greensboro, NC
Love this product really really natural looking and its easy to blend. And its buttery.
Saint john, NB
Nothing really bad to say about this palette. The pigmentation is great and id say for the price the amount of product is fair. Will definitely be trying out more of their products.
Mexico
I love this eye shadow palette, it's greatful I love it, it is so pigmented, I love it ❤️