SHANY Cosmetics Urban Gal Collection Brush Set (9 Piece Natural Brushes with Roll-Up Pouch), 13 Ounce uploaded by Jess W.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

Urban Gal collection is a new Line of Beauty Accessories by SHANY, made for Everyday life. They are Affordable, Durable design and High quality Brushes. Compare to department store price and quality, Urban Gal collection is a must have and much better than those on the shelves. All brushes in this collection are treated with heat and Anti-bacterial process, unlike all leading national brands. This collection features an easy to use, user friendly brush kits with a price that can't even get you a single brush in stores. Most of brushes come in a tiny case, easy to carry and great when you are on the go. These brushes have all you need for flawless makeup application. Try them once and you will be in love for ever. In these collection you will find Large Face brushes, concealer brushes, foundation brushes, eye and lip brushes, angled brushes, fan brushes and more. see more...

Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
these may not be the best brushes out on the market, but they are the first set I received to better my makeup routine. the roll includes all the basics you need to get going with brushes, and they are quite soft and nice for their price point. definitely upped my makeup game! i'm looking forward to trying more brushes in the future .
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
If you're a beginner I think you would enjoys these a lot! Personally, I have tried better quality ones that last longer but these would be great if you are starting out with make up application and don't want to ruin super expensive brushes! Mine did shed a little bit like I said there great for starting out.
Jess W.
Love love love mine ! Great quality I've had mine for about 3 years and love them . love the case the color and they are so soft. They shed a small amount . highly recommned and great price
Miriam R.
I own This set of brushes all I can say is that they are very soft , and the high quality is the best. the coutour/highlighting, and powder and blush brush works great with this set .
Brooke G.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these brushes! great for on the go and so soft! also very high quality, and easy to wash. overall one of my go- to brushes in my large makeup cabinet!
Monique L.
230 fountain st ne grand rapids MI
It's such a great set I like it I have a set myself, I live how it blends my eyeshadow, blush, highlighter. I recommend this set to all the ladies out there
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
Applies great not thin at all. Just be careful because there are dupes that look the same
Tiffany s.
I love these brushes!! they don't get clumped up with makeup and they last forever!!
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
I love these brushes , i totally recommend this to EVERYONE it is such a great set
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
Um kit de pincéis é essencial na vida de qualquer mulher e está vale a pena.
Ariana T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this set durable? How are the bristles?
Christina P.
Olive Hill, KY
Are these brushes really good? I've been looking around for some good ones
Brooke G.
Boca Raton, FL
How do i get these in my box?
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Does it came with the case in the photo?
edyliana S.
doral/florida
Me gustaria provar esta procha

back