Shany Cosmetics Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit

by Shany Cosmetics

Create endless looks with the all-in-one 'Masterpiece' makeup kit. The exclusive seven-layer kit contains four layers of eye shadows, one lip palette, one blush palette, and one layer of foundation, primers and concealers. Exclusive 7-layer kit includes eye shadow, blush, lip color, foundation, primer and concealer For light to dark skin tones Long-lasting color Most popular Shany colors Dimensions: 12 inches x 6 inches x 3 inches Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Is these pigmented?
Is it worth getting? I have tried so many pallettes :) how good are the concealers or lip products?
Was this kit worth it? Do they stay on for a long time or does the makeup wear off?
Start your review of Shany Cosmetics Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit!
Stockton
I got this pallet from my mother in law as a gift and I absolutely love it the colors are very pigmented and I'm in love with all the different colors I'm a big fan of bright colors it is long lasting you may need makeup wipes to remove the makeup I tried water and it didnt work so much so makeup wipes are a must and i would recommend this makeup product.
jeffersonville
I got this from a place I went to and it’s amazing. The blushes are great along with the lips and the concealer is the best part to me. The eyeshadows are a little low quality but still amazing but are still really good.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this set. It has EVERYTHING a new makeup artist needs. The colors are outstanding. The pigments are good. The fallout is minimal. No smells. Perfect for SO many amazing makeup looks. Perfect for learning. Highly recommend for quality and for price point.
Morganton, NC
Thank this product is ever priced eyeshadow is very cheap you have to apply multiple layers to get the colors that are shown I had a lot of fall out and crumbs when you swipe the Brushes. Speaking of the brushes those two are also cheap. Would recommend for a child started kit only.
The concealers were great. There were too many shimmer eyeshadows. I would have wanted more matte eyeshadows. Some of the shadows were not pigmented and chalky. I also wanted at least 2 matte blushes. This is better for people who wear color eyeshadow looks frequently or a MUA.
Pueblo, CO
This set includes pretty much everything you need to do a full face of makeup; it is a nice piece to have in a makeup collection or you can use it in your makeup kit. There are 4 palettes with eyeshadow 1 with cream contour 1 with lipsticks & 1 with blush. The eyeshadow comes with a ride variety of soft, buttery, pigmented beautiful shades that blend very nicely. The cream contour is very rich & creamy it blends out so well. The lipsticks are more of a lip gloss but still have nice pigmentation. And the blush even though there are only 6 are so beautiful they are soft silky and very pigmented so use a light hand and tap your brush before applying. I would recommend this product & I am happy with my purchase.
Alexandria
Shany Cosmetics Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit uploaded by Elizabeth C.
I like this product is amazing I recommend I buy in Walmart I buy this product yes I am very satisfied with this produce I use every day en I go out I like makeup I recommended a lot good quality .!!!
I love dearly this kit is complete brings a bit of everything, has 4 palette matte shadows are varied and well pigmented bright and fade easily with the right brush, brings a beautiful palette of lipsticks with fabulous colors mostly nude tones, also it has a palette of blush tones are 6 large and quite useful can be combined according to the tone you want and last but not least brings a palette of correctors applied with a synthetic brush cover all the imperfections works great and also can be used contour. would buy again in a heartbeat love her very much amo con locura este kit es completo trae de todo un poco, tiene 4 paleta de sombras que vienen variada matte y brillante pigmentan bien y se difuminan facilmente con el pincel adecuado, trae una hermosa paletas de labiales con colores fabulosos sobre todo los tonos nude, tiene tambien una paleta de blush de 6 tonos son grandes y bastante utiles se puede combinar segun el tono que deseen y como si fuera poco trae una paleta de correctores que aplicados con una brocha sintetica cubren todas la imperfecciones funciona de maravilla y tambien se puede usar para contorno. la compraria de nuevo sin pensarlo la amo mucho
Salinas, CA
I bought the Shany Cosmetics seven masterpiece layer make up palette kit. I started with this make up kit because it was affordable and not expensive. I’ve loved it and my mother has loved it as well. The concealer’s are great the eyeshadows have a variety of different colors of course there are no shimmery colors, But some of the colors have different colors mixed and one which make it unique. I will not lie you will have a little bit of fall out but they are very pigmented. I have not heard a lot about the Shany cosmetics, But I definitely guarantee it and the lip palette is amazing. And this pallet you have everything that you need to start your make up YouTube channel or even to start with make up.
Aurora
I absolutely love how many different color eyeshadows there are. I only use this sometimes and it’s easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone on a budget because this would last them a very long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...