MakeupShany Cosmetics
Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit

Shany Cosmetics Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit

by Shany Cosmetics

Create endless looks with the all-in-one 'Masterpiece' makeup kit. The exclusive seven-layer kit contains four layers of eye shadows, one lip palette, one blush palette, and one layer of foundation, primers and concealers. Exclusive 7-layer kit includes eye shadow, blush, lip color, foundation, primer and concealer For light to dark skin tones Long-lasting color Most popular Shany colors Dimensions: 12 inches x 6 inches x 3 inches Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Start your review of Shany Cosmetics Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit!
Maria M.
Salinas, CA
I bought the Shany Cosmetics seven masterpiece layer make up palette kit. I started with this make up kit because it was affordable and not expensive. I’ve loved it and my mother has loved it as well. The concealer’s are great the eyeshadows have a variety of different colors of course there are no shimmery colors, But some of the colors have different colors mixed and one which make it unique. I will not lie you will have a little bit of fall out but they are very pigmented. I have not heard a lot about the Shany cosmetics, But I definitely guarantee it and the lip palette is amazing. And this pallet you have everything that you need to start your make up YouTube channel or even to start with make up.
Neyllen P.
Doral, FL
I love dearly this kit is complete brings a bit of everything, has 4 palette matte shadows are varied and well pigmented bright and fade easily with the right brush, brings a beautiful palette of lipsticks with fabulous colors mostly nude tones, also it has a palette of blush tones are 6 large and quite useful can be combined according to the tone you want and last but not least brings a palette of correctors applied with a synthetic brush cover all the imperfections works great and also can be used contour. would buy again in a heartbeat love her very much amo con locura este kit es completo trae de todo un poco, tiene 4 paleta de sombras que vienen variada matte y brillante pigmentan bien y se difuminan facilmente con el pincel adecuado, trae una hermosa paletas de labiales con colores fabulosos sobre todo los tonos nude, tiene tambien una paleta de blush de 6 tonos son grandes y bastante utiles se puede combinar segun el tono que deseen y como si fuera poco trae una paleta de correctores que aplicados con una brocha sintetica cubren todas la imperfecciones funciona de maravilla y tambien se puede usar para contorno. la compraria de nuevo sin pensarlo la amo mucho
Nicole N.
Morganton, NC
Thank this product is ever priced eyeshadow is very cheap you have to apply multiple layers to get the colors that are shown I had a lot of fall out and crumbs when you swipe the Brushes. Speaking of the brushes those two are also cheap. Would recommend for a child started kit only.
Kristi N.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this set. It has EVERYTHING a new makeup artist needs. The colors are outstanding. The pigments are good. The fallout is minimal. No smells. Perfect for SO many amazing makeup looks. Perfect for learning. Highly recommend for quality and for price point.
Elizabeth C.
Alexandria
Shany Cosmetics Shany The Masterpiece 7-Layer Makeup Palette Kit uploaded by Elizabeth C.
I like this product is amazing I recommend I buy in Walmart I buy this product yes I am very satisfied with this produce I use every day en I go out I like makeup I recommended a lot good quality .!!!
Beat C.
Arlington, VA
Excellent box of makeup all in one with high pigmentation in the colors and with great variety to make any type of makeup and is ideal to take it of trip.
Thyla R.
Marietta, Ga
I am a freelance MUA and have been using this palette for over 3 years on myself & my clients. This palette lasts FOREVER! The colors are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's literally EVERYTHING you would need all in one compact chic case.
sara T.
Anderson, SC
La paleta de contornos de shany es lo mejor para contornear que encontre en el mercado,mezcla los colores como claro y oscuro,para que puedas usar cualquier tono en tu piel,sin tener problemas
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I got an eye shadow palette for Christmas last year from my sister and I have absolutely loved it. It has a variety of colors which is very useful since I wear about every color and need an eyeshado that compliments my outfit. The color can be very bright and lasts for most all day without a setting spray. I highly recommend this product to anyone that does not wear only one color.
Clara H.
I bought this over two years ago and loved it so much that I purchased the following remix set and mini face set too. It has highly pigmented shadows and so many colors to choose from. The lip palette is nice but not long wearing. I love the cream contour colors as well as the blushes. It is an ideal product with great quality and a very reasonable price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...