Shany Cosmetics SHANY Silver Aluminum Makeup Case, 4 Pounds uploaded by Mai Y.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

This elegant, aluminum case is made of high quality material for long lasting with durable matte aluminum. Unlike other brands SHANY have used aluminum on the handle, as well as the bottom of the case to ensure a long life of the item. Trays are made of plastic with adjustable dividers, which can be adjusted to almost 20" and you can fit your biggest brushes in there as well. The light weight makeup train case, features a durable design made of ABS plastic and premium quality. Designed for professional makeup artists. Adjustable grids offer an easy storage, while the lock and key and shoulder strap give added protection and easy handling. The SHANY train case is one of a kind in its class as it offers 1.5 more space for tools and accessories in Medium size class train cases. Compare to other brand, SHANY train cases are high quality, affordable and long lasting. all SHANY item come with a 30 days money back guaranteed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mehgan D.
I really need a durable makeup box. I have several bags stuffed full of makeup and have never really had a chance to actually have a box to put all my makeup together and be able to travel with.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I really want it because I need this one to put my make up more shapes and keep my makeup safe more. Since like kind big
Naomy M.
So I bought this Makeup case on Amazon for I believe $39, but in pink. I really love it I can fit all my makeup in it from eyeshadows to lipsticks. My makeup collection is a medium size compare to others, so I wouldn't recommend this for someone who wants to store all their makeup if they have a large collection. Also since is made of plastic and a jot very hard metal make sure not to put too much weight on top of it. Overall I'm in love with it, the color is brilliant and the dividers can re-arranged.
Unyque C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little caddy, sleek design and nice compartments. Easy to grab and go when working on just one client.
Susan  C.
Perfect for traveling or just on your dresser better than the many expensive organizers .
mindy D.
Love this product very durable and the colors are vibrant! gives me a different look daily
edlin c.
Love to have this not so small not so big for a make up kit......organize all your stuff and your good to go....just open it slick design after your work everything is still organize.....
Sónia S.
Albufeira
I love this case it's so beautiful it feels and looks luxurious , definitely recommend this one
Lilian R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I really want a makeup case but I'm not sure if will be useful, what u think?
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I want to know how is big makeup case?
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY
I really need one but can not find one that will hold all my makeup
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY
How much will this hold in and is it good for bigger palettes
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this case include any makeup with it? Does anyone know how much this case runs in cost?