by Shany Cosmetics

how good is the pigmentation
Where do you find this? I'm interested!
Start your review of SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Professional Eyeshadow Palette, Runway Collection, 162 Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Vernon, IA
i love this set!! it’s so gorgeous, so cheap, and pigmented!! highly recommend for anybody, even if you have money for high end products, don’t spend it because shany has it all!! i love the vibrant colors and the selection!
Georgia
I love this eyeshadow kit/pallete I love to use colors on my eyes and this contains so many colors. The sponge applicators I take out because I don't use those on my eyes. Overall really good product
This is a really nice product. It has so many colors for so little, and the pigmentation is amazing. I love using this product mainly because it is long lasting and it has a great value. I really recommend this item and I use it everyday to show off at work and at home. Please use this.
I Bought this as a Christmas Gift for my sister. She fell in love with all the bright colors and she was so Ecstatic! I Would Recommend this product to all makeup lovers!
Woodward , IA
SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Professional Eyeshadow Palette, Runway Collection, 162 Colors uploaded by Natalie Z.
One of my favorite eyeshadow palletes. It has great variety, and lots of bold pigments. I'm wearimg the gold pigmemts in the photo.
Albany , NY
la mande a buscar por Amazon ase tiempo es de mis favoritas ya que trae micho colores y puedo compinar facilmenrw
My cousin recently purchase this product and was in love with it. She said it was very affordable and works really good. Her remarks on this product made me go out in search of it unfortunately it was sold out at the store she bought it at.
ottawa, ON
My husband got me this set last christmas it lasts all day bright beautiful. Youll look smashing any day of the year any occassion and never run out anytime soon.great for girls experimenting makeup looks as well.