SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Professional Eyeshadow Palette, Runway Collection, 162 Colors uploaded by Natalie Z.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

Grace R.
Grace R.
This is a really nice product. It has so many colors for so little, and the pigmentation is amazing. I love using this product mainly because it is long lasting and it has a great value. I really recommend this item and I use it everyday to show off at work and at home. Please use this.
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palletes. It has great variety, and lots of bold pigments. I'm wearimg the gold pigmemts in the photo.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
I Bought this as a Christmas Gift for my sister. She fell in love with all the bright colors and she was so Ecstatic! I Would Recommend this product to all makeup lovers!
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
My husband got me this set last christmas it lasts all day bright beautiful. Youll look smashing any day of the year any occassion and never run out anytime soon.great for girls experimenting makeup looks as well.
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
how good is the pigmentation
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Where do you find this? I'm interested!