Shany Cosmetics SHANY Professional 12 - Piece Natural Goat and Badger Cosmetic Brush Set with Pouch - Red uploaded by Valerie M.Shany Cosmetics SHANY Professional 12 - Piece Natural Goat and Badger Cosmetic Brush Set with Pouch - Red uploaded by María G.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

The SHANY Professional 13-Piece Cosmetic Brush Set provides a complete assortment of brushes for makeup applications. Made from a combination of natural animal hair and synthetic hair, the set includes 12 key brushes that are soft and silky to the touch. Animal hair brushes apply makeup evenly and are easy to clean. For convenient storage and portability, the brushes come with a handy organizer pouch. Quality and affordability has made this set globally well known. SHANY 12pc set is great for makeup beginners and whom do not want to break the bank for the flawless application. Unlike other brands SHANY brushes come with illustrative instruction inside the box with name and description of each box. It will be easy to learn the makeup application with a set that everyone loves. see more...

• Hola, Influensters. Hace poco tiempo compré estas brochas y quisi...1 Answers
  • Are these worth your money? or should I get Mac brushes instead?1 Answers
  • Are these brushes actually worth the money?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I got these for Christmas a few years ago and I still use them. They do tend to shed a little bit, but still do their job. The brushes are so soft and the eyeshadow applicator brush does a great job at applying and blending the shadows .
Jess W.
Jess W.
I love these. Great quality. They do shed after long time use. Comes in many different colors. Good prices. Soft to use
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
These were my very first makeup brushes. I wasn't a total fan, but they worked. I recently got rid of them as I am now vegan and realized they are animal hair. Yuck. Definitely would not repurchase. But for my beginning makeup years, while not being vegan, they were okay.
breanna w.
breanna w.
I got these as a present from my best friend and i use them everyday. I have found that the brush hairs fall out after several uses.. Very budget friendly and great for starting off in makeup.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was my first set of brushes buy them for the price they were most fit my budget is economic I like to be red and very good quality have not been taken off and already have several years with them

este fue mi primer juego de brochas las compre por el precio eran las que mas se ajustaban a mi presupuesto son economicas me gusta que sean rojas y de muy buena calidad no se han despegado y ya tengo varios años con ellas
Keri G.
Keri G.
I got these for Christmas a few years back and they are really great!
Lacking a foundation brush really didn't bother me as I don't use foundation to start with.
Mine are I would say 3-4 years old and still completely intact.
I have never had them shed.
Extremely soft, easy to clean, easy to use!
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Fueron mis primeras brochas y me gustaron mucho, son de cerdas naturales así, al lavarlas suelta varios pelitos pero son super suaves. Sin embargo no me arrepiento de haberlas comprado. Son el equipo ideal para quienes se inician en el maquillaje
Gabi S.
Gabi S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good brushes, they all work great! Can be used for so many different types of make up looks and they help your makeup blend really easily. The only thing is that they tend to shed, which can get annoying.
Mariale R.
Mariale R.
I bought these brushes on amazon because this set is unexpensive. The quality sorprised me a lot. The only thing I didn't like it is this set don't have a foundation brush.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
These brushes are pretty good. There's not really a good one to put on foundation but you can make one of the brushes work for that. They do tend to shed though.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
N Royalton, OH
Are these brushes actually worth the money?
María G.
María G.
Hola, Influensters. Hace poco tiempo compré estas brochas y quisiera saber qué opinan sobre ellas. ¿Son duraderas? ¿Cumplen bien su función? Gracias.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
Are these worth your money? or should I get Mac brushes instead?