Shany Cosmetics Shany Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set uploaded by yisela a.Shany Cosmetics Shany Pro Vegan Mineral Brush Set uploaded by michellyth r.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

This brush set with pink clutch is designed for premium synthetic hair, specialized for powder makeup and minerals combination of firm and smooth hairs. This line of shany brushes enables you to take your makeup experience to next level. 2012 edition Designed for professionals Comes with an elegant, fashionable pink pouch which folds and is reusable Brushes are made with hand, in factory which makes high end products Each brush comes with double plastic nylon protect the brush fiber Included brushes: Large powder brush Medium powder brush Angle powder brush Foundation brush Shadow brush Flat shadow brush Small shadow brush Eyeliner brush Lip brush Mascara or brow brush Dual eyebrow brush or lash comb see more...

Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
I got these for my birthday and honestly love them . I got mine in a black leather bundle and it literally comes with every brush fave you'll ever need . My only complain is it comes with only one blending brush for your eyes and the other eye shadow brushes are very limited it doesn't come with many
Rashi A.
Sanford, FL
I got these as gifts and i really love them.they are soft and do not shed and i really love the color .I have been using them for 5 months now and they are still in shape.
Sara S.
Baltimore, MD
Got this set for my sister for Christmas. It's really cheap, but certainly not cheap quality. They definitely work for what my sister needs them for. Even me being a makeup snob, I think they are fine.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Love these brushes! Use them everyday! They do not shed on me and I have had them for about 8 months and wash them quite regularly with olive oil and dish detergent. Love them!!
Bethany M.
Winston Salem, NC
These brushes are like a dream! They are super soft and don't fall to pieces. Also easy to clean and I have had them for a couple months now.
Hope S.
Inkster, MI
Very good product would recommend it to anyone and for them to buy it and it's seem affordable and like a good brush to use on my face
Dioneiska f.
Port Charlotte, FL
Lo tengo y me encata, me a durado mucho tiempo son muy fuertes y el color es bello y suavebse siente Rico cuando le das uso .
Kayla E.
Winston, GA
I just got these from a friend and I love them already! They are better than my old brushes! I can't wait to use them more!
Taryn M.
Love the color of these brushes and are great for anything I would recckmend these to anyone looking for some good brushes.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
These brushes are soo good, I absolutely love them. they are so convenient and soft. You can't go wrong with these brushes.
Elizabeth R.
Ishpeming, MI
Anyone know if these brushes shed a lot?
Stacia S.
Are this brushes worth the buy?
Chlaine D.
Antioch, TN
Are these brushes durable? I have a lot of my brushes break a lot.
Maria D.
Yakima, WA
Is the quality of the brushes good? I have trid some of Shany cosmetics and i didn't like the quality.
Asha S.
In the past I have had issues with the brushes shedding, do these brushes shed?