Shany Cosmetics SHANY Premium 4 sided, Quick Shine Block Nail Buffer, 1 Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY SHANY COSMETICS

Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
4 sided shine cube is amazing in 4 easy steps you can get nice shiny nails with out having to go to the salon just follow each side and directions on how to file your nails and you'll get shiny nails at the end I seriously love this cube I have 4 of them because you never know when they'll decide to take them off the shelves
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I like using these after taking off my fake nails or after trimming up and shaping my natural nail. It has the directions right on it so it's easy to use and your nails end up looking smooth, shiny and healthy.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
After I take my fake nails off I love to use these, they always help get my nails back to the way they should be the quality on the other hand could be better.
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
I always use this right after shaping my nails. It cleans it up and makes it smooth before applying nail polish. Yes! Every girl needs this!
Kenyota F.
Charlotte , NC
Perssonally nto one of my favorites. I feel like my nails just end up looling shiny and rought when i use it.
mya m.
Holland, OH
I love this product it make my nails shiny and smooth!!!! They are great if you like you nails to look good.
krista p.
Glendora, CA
I love theseeeee. They make my nails so soft and shiny ...they're good for all ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth V.
Milan
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product, it leaves a nice finish on my nails, beside the dust that comes with it.