BY SHANY COSMETICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

SHANY Gel Eyeliner Set comes with 12 different colored gel eyeliners in individual containers. Each container is securely fastened with a screw-on lid and the jars can be taken separately in a group, so you can travel as lightly as you need. Made with materials imported from Luxembourg and Paris, these liners go on smooth and stay on for hours, a result of the high-quality ingredients used in production. The Shany Gel Eyeliner Set comes with 12 exclusive luxurious colors, SHANY gel Eyeliner perfectly created to achieve a smooth and perfect line. The exclusive formula allows you to blend the gel eyeliner for a rich and exotic Smokey look. Try combining with SHANY's shimmer powders for a bold finish. Made with highest quality water resistance ingredients see more...

Review (1)
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I just did a swatch for my friend, but I forgot to wash it off. it lasted ALL night on my wrist! I've never had that happen to me before, so I'm pretty happy with this purchase! The only downside is, I expected red and got brown liner. There's always a chance to find more though!

Kohl's