Shany Cosmetics SHANY Makeup Artists Must Have Pro Eyeshadow Palette, 96 Color uploaded by Maribel G.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

• Does anyone else use it to fill in their eyebrows?3 Answers
Shany Cosmetics SHANY Makeup Artists Must Have Pro Eyeshadow Palette, 96 Color
  • "Pleasantly surprised by how great and pigmented this palette is! I found it on Amazon and it was the first time I heard of this brand. The colors in the picture looked great, so I decided to get it. This palette is my favorite! I'm sun beige skin toned and the color is pigmented enough for it to show on my skin. Definitely recommend. My only complaint is that it's too shimmery. " in 4 reviews
Daylen M.
I'm not really into this palette. A lot of the colors (specifically the browns) are too similar to even notice a difference, so the impressive size of the palette is basically pointless. The colors themselves aren't really greatly pigmented, although the shadows are creamy. But they only last long with a really good primer (like Urban Decay, for example). You have to really work hard to build the colors, and they don't really blend well. This palette also lacks matte colors - most of them are shimmery.
Jaylyn Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a good affordable buy. It's a palette that I immediately gravitated towards because it is mostly neutral with a few fun pops of colors! This was my first big palette but a few years ago and I still reach for it to this day
Destiny S.
Springfield
It is totally worth buying. I can't complain it's a good price and has a lot of colors why not buy it. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family this is a great product and I may continue to use this product. I was very cautious at first but I think I picked a good idea.
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
Has a lot of fallout & some shadows don’t cling to an eyeshadow brush very well. But I do love the color choices & it’s very affordable, so I’m able to live with the cons😊
Courtney U.
I purchased this palette from Amazon, and it was the first time I'd ever heard of the brand. I was cautious at first, but being a first-time user I was very pleased. I plan on purchasing this brand again. it is a beautiful palette and the colors mesh well with my skin tone. I like that the palette has colors that are in tones that you can wear everyday for any occasion. They are sensible colors & this is probably the only palette I have ever purchased in which I have utilized all of the shades. It is good quality, and of good quantity too.
Maribel G.
Carol Stream, IL
Elyzabeth S.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved this pallet , all honestly it was one of my favorites. I used it on a daily bases. I also used some of the colors to fill in my eyebrows because I found that it was just right for me.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
7/10

Positives: good variety of colors and eyeshadow types, not super expensive, nice packaging

Negatives: not super pigmented (So so)

Do recommend the purchase.
Erin N.
Lorain
😍😍 I so love this product. The eyeshadow are sparkly and pretty pigmented. It wasn't super expensive but it has good quality.10/10
Paj Ploua V.
Oshkosh, WI
This reminds me of the coastal scent and bh palette. same pigment as them. I like to use them wet so the color shows up more.
Elyzabeth S.
Kissimmee, FL
Does anyone else use it to fill in their eyebrows?