by Shany Cosmetics

Whether you want a subtle pink shade for work or a retro metallic hue for going out on the town, the Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette has shades for the occasion in one convenient kit. Just like a professional makeup artist, you'll have a rainbow of blues, violets, greens, and metallic tones to play with at your fingertips. With 11 rows of shadow that range from Smokey dark shades to light shimmering shades, this palette provides a complete set of colors to create almost any look--create fun, retro styles like the cat eye, or blend away for a Smokey, sultry look.

Are these blendable?
Is this expensive?
Tem paleta mamor que essa?? Se tiver me avise
Start your review of Shany Cosmetics SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Ultra Shimmer, Studio Colors for Smokey Eyes, 13-Ounce!
Product Highlights
“Love this product. It has a great mix of colors that are very pigmented. This palette is perfect for someone who likes makeup and experimenting with lots of different colors. I'd definitely buy from this company again especially since they're also cruelty free which is a HUGE factor for me! ” in 4 reviews
Westbrook, ME
Review for: SMOKY
I love this palette from Shany Cosmetics! The colors are super pigmented and bright and they're even more so when you use a wet brush with them!! This palette has so many colors in it too and it's super affordable so it's one of my favorite palettes! It's especially great to get as a gift for someone whose just starting to get into learning make up or just starting to do looks with bright colors because there are so many to choose from here!
Franklin, MA
Review for: SMOKY
These colors are great and very smooth and pigmented. You do get some fall-out though, so you may want to do your eye make-up first, before doing your face. The colors are beautiful, with just enough noticeable shimmer, without being glittery. You get an awesome amount of makeup for the price, and with this particular Shany palette, it comes with a card saying it follows PETA guidelines.
Franklin, MA
I have the 72 piece shimmer eyeshadow palette, and I like it a lot. It has a great variety of colors from neutrals, to brights to smoky. You can make some amazing looks with this palette. The colors are shimmery, not glittery. I was surprised how good the pigmentation is from a "value" palette. The only reason I didn't give 5 stats is because it has more fallout than I would like.
Saint louis, MO
Cleveland, OH
great for beginners!! when I was starting to get into makeup this was my starter palette. the packaging is slick and easy to store. I would definitely recommend this product to other make up beginners. I would buy again.
Flint, MI
Review for: SMOKY
Colors are super shiny but if you like glittery eye shadow this is the palette for you, like some of the colors but others are very bland.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: SMOKY
I love playing with eyeshadows! This whole kit of makeup is so valuable and the colors and so bold! you will be satisfied after each use!
Campobello, SC
Review for: SMOKY
This is amazing! I use every color! They're amazing and makes your eyes pop. You will not be disappointed in this. Made me very happy.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: SMOKY
These are amazing there beautiful bright colors they work amazing and give you a great look should really try them out!
Sebring , FL
Review for: SMOKY
This palette is just ok. I prefer the BH cosmetic palettes over this one. The colors are bolder and more shimmery.