SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Eyeshadow Palette

by Shany Cosmetics

The Shany Bold and Bright Collection Vivid Eye Shadow Palette (Set of 120 Colors) offers a complete assortment of eye shadows to suit both casual and formal attire. Including essential shades and trendy colors, the 1/2-inch square eye shadow pans are neatly assembled in a slender, double-layer compact that's easy to toss into your tote or store in your vanity. Made from a natural mineral oil base, the vivid colors of the eye shadow palette will last for hours--there's no need to reapply. Eye Shadow Palette with 120 Bold Colors. Whether you want a pink matte look for work or a shimmering, golden hue for going out on the town, the Vivid Eye Shadow Palette has shades for the occasion in one convenient kit. A range of bright, trendy colors and classic shades are included in this palette set. Just like a professional makeup artist, you'll have a rainbow of blues, violets, greens, and other vibrant shades at your disposal. The Vivid Eye Shadow Palette Set also features baked colors that are a blend of two shades, heated together to create an entirely new look.

Are these easy to use?
SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Eyeshadow Palette is it a dupe for Morphe Cosmetics? Is better? Would you recommend their palettes?
Is this product worth it? Are the colours very pigmented?
Start your review of SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“Extremely pigmented don't even have to use an eyeshadow primer, lasts all day and does not crease, I love these eyeshadows I can never find any that are as pigmented. great product, will be purchasing again! ” in 8 reviews
Estado de México, Cuautitlán Izcalli
Hi, I love this color palette, it has a lot of colors, it is good for any occasion, a meeting, a formal informal party, it leaves your eyes wonderful, and it gives a great brightness, I always recommend girls, it is not expensive and you can play With all colors.
Westbrook, ME
Just like the other Shany Cosmetics palettes, this one is incredible!! It has a wide array of color choices in this one palette and it's easily available and affordable. The color payoff is great in this palette and it's perfect for creating bold looks that will stand out in a crowd!
Citrus Hts, CA
I recently bought this as a practice palette so that I could learn to play with colors and not break the bank. But I was pleasantly surprised! The colors are so vivid and more pigmented than I expected. A total bang for your buck option! A must for your makeup collection!
Hi my name is Devona Sprague a beauty pageant contestant. I used this product on the beauty pageant and got 2nd place which made me very happy and proud. I love it and i love america and my fellow children! USA USA USA
Akron, OH
Elizabeth
. Eye Shadow Palette with 120 Bold Colours. Whether you want a pink matte look for work or a shimmering, golden hue for going out on the town, the Vivid Eye Shadow Palette has shades for the occasion in one convenient kit. For the smoothest application, use SHANY professional brushes. Enhance all-day color by using SHANY paraben free primer underneath.
I am in love with the selection of colors in this pallet. The price for this was actually affordable. The only down side about this, was this weird smell when I first got it. Now that I've had it for a couple weeks I don't smell it anymore. So that's good.
Louisville, KY
So prior to this christmas i hadn't even heard of this brand. I actually came across them on Amazon while shopping for my M.I.L a set of fingernail polishes. So i'm assuming after i purchased their polishes while searching for shadows for myself it made the suggestion for this palette. I was incredibly impressed by the price. It was VERY affordable. Under 15 bucks for 120 shadows! I could not pass that up. I am very impressed and satisfied with the product. There is some fall out but that is to be expected with such a pigmented shadow. The variety of colors is fantastic! IF you happen to be skeptical about this product because of the price , trust it is a must buy!! 5 stars forsure.
SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nikole S.
This has so many colors. They are well pigmented. The color transfers easily from palette to eye. It’s very affordable. And comes in a sleek black case. The shadows wear well and last. I don’t really like their brown tones in this palette to me they miss the right shade but I bought this for the bright colors not the neutrals so it’s great for that.
Queen Creek, AZ
SHANY Cosmetics SHANY Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Debra R.
I was really skeptical about this palette because it's an Amazon brand, but I'm absolutely in love with this! The shadows are rich and pigmented and they blend so beautifully. The variety of colors is so awesome if you love working with brights and it's only $12! Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Detroit, MI