by Shany Cosmetics

How much is this worth?
How does this product look when put over primer?
Start your review of Shany Cosmetics SHANY 180 Color Eyeshadow Palette (180 Color Eyeshadow Palette, United Colors of SHANY, Neon Frenzy, Limited), 6.25 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
I bought this for my daughter because she really wanted it for rainbow pride day. She wanted lots of rainbow colors to do cool designs on her face and also bright colors for her eyes. She really loved this set because it had every color she needed and it showed up really bright on her face. It was a little expensive but considering how many colors you get compared to other palettes it was pretty affordable. She was very happy with this set so it was totally worth purchasing for her.
Ballwin, MO
got the whole rainbow in one massive palette! The best thing about this palette, if not the colors themselves, is the color pay-off it has.  They're rich colors and only a few are chalky.  You get a good amount of product for each of the colors. Some of the colors have fall-out but it's very easy to use the palette in general.
Westbrook, ME
This palette is a godsend! I use it for just about every make up look! It has lasted me so long and there is such a wide variety of colors to choose from! There is a bit of fallout with this shadow but I've gotten used to dealing with it and doing my make up in a way to prevent it. Also one of the palette's sliding square things broke off but it's easy enough to just place int he container and isn't really a bother to me at all. This palette was one of the first ones I got when I really started getting into make up and it has become a staple of my collection!
Covington , WA
A very cool and funky eye shadow big box for regular eye shadow users as well as for those of us who want to train ourselves more in eye shadow makeup. It has all the colors from the most neutral nudes to the most flashy neons to the most mattes to the most shimmery glittery ones. I do not think this box has left out even one color. And it has several of every color too. It was a birthday gift on my last birthday and I still have yet to try all the colors being a makeup lover myself.
OMG!!!!!! This set Is too much!!!! I get mad about it! It has very fun colours! In my country is not too cheap, but It worths because you can use this in any ocasion! And it lasts a very looong time! Of course you can not take it to everywhere because is kind of big, but.... It last! so....
Douglasville, GA
This eyeshadow palette is great to use for any color you want. It has a awesome variety it is also colored coated. I would prefer this palette for any occasion.
Ive had this palette 3 or 4 years surprisingly, its ok. Some of the colors are hard to work with but overal its worth it for the price & variety of colors
Deltona, FL
It's a beautiful pallet they all blend so well you can do so many bright and colorful looks with this and you get so many shades I live it
Corp Christi, TX
We use this at work and I must say it's pretty good although it does contain fallout
Tengo esta paleta de sombras y me encanta, por que tiene una muy buena pigmentacion, es de buena calidad y posee muchos colores con los cuales puede realizar diferentes maquillajes, para el dia o para la noche dependiendo de la ocasion que tengas!