Shany Cosmetics Shany 168-Color Harmony Makeup Kit uploaded by Angelica B.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

This functional palette is perfect for the makeup artist in you. With 168 highly pigmented eye shadows, it's easy to customize your look with natural colors, trendy shades and bold hues. You can use lighter colors to highlight, deeper colors to define and brighter vibrant colors to add an edgy pop to any look. Each blush is perfect to wear alone or mix them together to compliment any skin tone. The set also includes six lip glosses in one shimmer finish and five matte finishes for the perfect finishing touch. With so much makeup to choose from your color combinations will be endless. All-in-one Harmony Makeup Kit (2012 Edition) Brand: Shany Cosmetics 98 shimmer shadows provides a rich luster of color Cool tones ranging from blacks, blues, purples, and greens Warm colors in reds, oranges, bronze and gold tones 70 pastel shimmer shadows 3 blushes in pale matte pink, vibrant shimmer pink and matte peach 6 lip glosses: 1 shimmer bronze, 5 matte in pale pink, peach, terracotta, bright red and deep red 6 lip brushes, 3 blushes,7 sponge brushes, 2 lip brushes, 1 blush brush and 1 mirror Compact folding case with purse straps, gift set style Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
krystal a.
240 Valley Green Park. Jordan, MN
I have Shany Products I just don't like the loose powder. And yes its affordable. But I'm more of pigmented, creamy, buttery person... But I like their colors tho.
Neyllen P.
I loved the way this kit but came asking broken material is very resistant, some of the shadows were broken as one of the blush that upset me a lot. all shades are brilliant and make them last to be used with a pre shadow base because they are too loose, nice and pigmented, if you know set can last in the eye. I would not buy that would come like this kit brings broken lipsticks and blush

Me encanto la forma de este kit pero al pedirlo llego roto el material es poco resistente, varias de las sombras se rompieron al igual que uno de los blush eso me molesto mucho. todas las sombras son brillantes y para hacer que duren deben usarse con una pre base de sombras porque son demasiado sueltas, bonitas y pigmentadas, si las sabes fijar pueden durar en el ojo. no lo volveria a comprar porque llegaria roto igual este kit trae labiales y blush
eliza s.
Sioux City, IA
The color needs to be packed on in order to show. It has a nice set of blush and lip gloss. The eyeshadow is a little hard to blend and is a little patchy but the wide range of colors is great.
Briana V.
Franklin park, IL
I find all the colors I need for any look I'm going for weather it's scary or neutral. It give off high pigment and I use it very often! It is very smooth to apply and works great to get the perfect Halloween look. Love this product and I think you should get it if your looking for the right shade!
Jaci C.
Springfield
My husband bought me this shadow palette for a birthday gift last year and I absolutely love it. The shadows are all very rich in pigment, very smooth and buttery, and blend extremely well. I love the color variety and that there are so many shadows to choose from. I highly recommend this brand to anyone interested in trying it out.
Ana J.
Benton Harbor, MI
My husband purchased one of their total kits. The package was really good and there was a lot in it. The quality is really good and it is a very affordable price. I will definitely be purchasing items from them again. I also loved their brushes.
Kieshaa K.
I haven't tried this make up set yet but it seems that it's well organized and easy to use and it's all in one and I would often use this product like four times a week
Emilyann M.
It would be awesome if everygirl who does there makeup had one of these because, if they did they wouldn't have to buy makeup "eye shadows" and "blushes" 24/7.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are so pigmented and bright even with the bright greens. The shimmery shades are most definitely my favorite.
Mandoline B.
The pigmentation and colors are amazing but It doesn't last very long. so I suggest using primer. other than that... #amazeballs
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Gorgeous does it produces great quality looks?
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
I would love to try this collection! The Colors that are in it pop out. They are very bright and noticeable; one thing I love about eyeshadow! Is there a lot of powder residue left behind from use of the product? Does the color fade easily?
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Are the colours really pigmented? Do they blend well?
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
would this be a good christmas gift for my 16 yr old daughter.. she's into makeup ..