Shany Cosmetics SHANY 12 Color Palette, Smokey Eyes, 6 Ounce

by Shany Cosmetics

Whether you want to create a fun, Smokey look for a holiday party or a sultry look for date night, the Smokey Eyes Palette has shades for the occasion in one convenient kit. Darker hues, like browns and blacks, and light shades, like silver and white, are included in this palette set. Just like a professional makeup artist, you'll have a rich gradient of shades at your disposal. No matter what the occasion, these 12 shades can be used to create the right texture for that signature Smokey look.

Does this have a good pigmentation?
Start your review of Shany Cosmetics SHANY 12 Color Palette, Smokey Eyes, 6 Ounce!
Product Highlights
“Really good palette for everyday and smokey eye. I'm so glad I purchased this product. really pigmented and worth every penny ” in 5 reviews
Pleasant Hope, MO
Love this palette it's definitely inexpensive and has wonderful colors to create the perfect smokey eye! If anyone is doubting purchasing it, don't because it's definitely an amazing palette. This palette also has some good warm and cool toned shades as well which makes the palette even better in my opinion!
Marlton, NJ
I really like this product! All the colors you could want for everyday looks in one. Smokey eye is my favorite look and I love that you can do it with grays or golds. It's also not too big so it can be brought with you!
Hesperia, CA
Love it! Super pigmented and affordable! PERFECT palette for smokey eyes. I definitely recommend this palette, especially if you love creating the perfect smokey eye
West Palm Beach, FL
Making smokey eyes is the best makes your eyes look more noticeable in the night and in the Day... Shows more of your eye natural color
Cleveland, OH
So affordable and great quality palette! It is slightly powdery in my opinion but i can work with it since it is so cheqp!
I have this product and i love it does not leave any shimmer thats why i love it . its amazing product for its price
Arlington, TX
Very pigmented, it's very professional in my opinion and I've actually dropped it and it didn't break!
Awesome products very inexpensive. Pigmented, good for the night out or Smokey eyes.
Doral, FL
These eyeshadows were a gift and, what a gift! They are incredibly long lasting, thick, the brilliant shades are really shiny and the black shade is super dark and really gives that smokey feeling. As a singer I need products that won't run off my face while I'm performing. These eyeshadows stay on until the next day if I forget to remove my make up before going to bed and give me funny raccoon eyes hahahaha. I am absolutely in love with them.