Add a Photo
SHANY Cosmetics Professional Cream Foundation and Camouflage Concealer 15 Color Palette, 13 Ounce

By SHANY COSMETICS
#551 in Concealer
Tired of unwanted flaws, don’t worry everyone have those, but the solution is simple. Try the new Foundation/Concealer palette and say hello to your new look. Get the full coverage you always expected from new Shany palette, all colors are super buttery and easy to apply. First row of the palette is Cream foundation, from Light skin to Medium dark skin, all in one palette. The 2nd and 3rd rows are concealers. Try with darker colors and then highlight with lighter ones, Great combination of colors allows everyone to be able to use this palette. Quality is beyond industry standard and it’s in an array of natural shades that can be mixed and matched, is creamy and super-bendable. Conceal, camouflage, and create a foundation for a flawless face with this Shany palette.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI

I bought this off of amazon and wasn't sure it would even work for me. I have very pale skin and didn't know if any color would work. I tried it out to do contouring, because I've never tried that before. I went online for tutorials on where to put the light and dark colors and how to blend and this worked pretty good for that.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY

Is this as good as people say it is I have looked into it and some people don't think it is worth the money and some people love it so I am on the border line on
kimesha G.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA

Oh my goodness i absolutely love this product. Its amazing it has so many different concealers with many colors. You will definitely be able to find the right color for yourself, and if not then you can mix colors to get the right ones. Its great for free lance makeup artistry. Its also great for everyday makeup for yourself. I use it everyday i use the light colors for highlight concealers either for my eyebrows or for my under eyes and i use the darker colors for contour. Its really good but its also pretty thick and creamy so if you have fine lines make sure to set this concealer with a good powder if your putting it under your eyes. Other then that its great and i recommend it to everyone.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique

Loyrs L.
Loyrs L.

Paleta incrível! Faz um contorno maravilho! Tem um acabamento perfeito! Dura muito na pele, tem varias cores para se adaptar em vários tons de pele! Muito bom a paleta de corretivos, eu recomendo, vale a pena comprar porque tem um preço muito bom, é realmente de boa qualidade.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE

Has anyone tried this? I ordered something like this and wanted to see if it's a good product
Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV

Where could I go to purchase this palette?