SHANY Artisan's Easel - Standing Brush Storage with 18 Professional Brushes uploaded by LEAR36130 Kenia I.SHANY Artisan's Easel - Standing Brush Storage with 18 Professional Brushes uploaded by Aliza B.

BY SHANY COSMETICS

With the right tools and inspiration, you can create the most beautiful art! With its light-weight and drawstring design, the SHANY Artisan's Easel easily transforms from an ordinary brush pouch to an upright and durable stand. Included with this innovative stand is 18 of our professional-quality face and eye brushes made from natural and synthetic bristles. Built in to the Aristan's Easel is 18 elastic organizers to keep your brushes propped up and organized when not in use. Another great feature of the Artisan's Easel is the fabric. It is dust proof, so you won't have to worry about residual makeup powders staining your pouch. All you have to do is simply wipe it down with a damp paper towel. see more...

Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
My sister gave me this set as a present for las Christmas eve, i was just starting in the makeup world did nor know much about it. But ever since then my journey started looked up so many youtube channels on how to use each brush and i learned i love them so much!!
Anna C.
I have always been a high end brush kind of fit but I had an amazon giftcard so I figured why not just try them. I think they’re well made, soft and I love how the brushes are labeled with that their used for.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I am really enjoying these brushes. They are soft and great quality for the price you pay is amazing! The stand makes washing them a breeze and keeps them organized and easy to stow away. The only flaw is the 2 smaller brushes slide out of the elastic band so I rigged up a rubber band quick fix to stop that issue for now.
Shana T.
Denver, CO
Received these as a gift last Christmas and didn't test them until this past month. I did quite a few different halloween looks and these became my go to. They applied very well and didn't hang on to too much of the product. I will definitely be looking into getting more of them. The only con was the set needs a smaller blending brush!
Sky M.
Vinemont , AL
I love these brushes!! I have found use for all of them and I use them on a daily basis! I take them with me everywhere I go as well. However, my velcro no longer works... I guess because i have opened and closed it so many times.
Cymber B.
These brushes are honestly amazing quality for the price. The eyeshadow brushes are perfect and make blending a faster process. These brush are very soft and are definitely worth the money.
Albanys V.
I have never used these brushes but really wanted to buy them. They look very good and good quality. I hope someone put their views to see how they using them
Liana N.
These brushes are reay great quality for the price! The only thing i wish it had was a smaller eyeshadow brush because it can be a bit hard to blend.
Aliza B.
Heard these brushes work wonders but haven't had the chance to try them myself. Willing to try them out once I get my hands on them!
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
Fue el primer set de brochas que adquirí, estuve viendo reseñas y leyendo artículos por todos lados. Fue una deciión dificil puesto que solo tenía para comprar uno. El set contiene 18 brochas, 6 para el rostro y me gustan mucho la lengua de gato, la mofeta y la brocha de aplicar le polvo compacto. Me gustaría que tuviese una brocha más pequeña para aplicar el rubor. Del set de los ojos, me gustan las balitas de cerdas sinteticas, la de aplicar el iluminar... Todas, menos la de cejas, ya que siento que es gruesa, ah y la de balita kabukki, es muy dura y no sirve para difuminar. Del resto es tan bueno que hasta hice una reseña en mi canal para youtube... está en español... "¿Las mejores brochas? Reseña brochas Shany 18 / Best brushes? Review set brushes Shany 18".