BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsShany Cosmetics
SHANY 'All About That Face' Makeup Kit

SHANY 'All About That Face' Makeup Kit

by Shany Cosmetics

It's all about that face, so why not amp it up? The SHANY 'All About That Face' Makeup Kit may look like a simple cube, but it slides open to reveal something more. This kit houses 126 amazing eye shadows in brights, pastels, and neutral shades. Each shade has a matte finish. Open the middle compartment and you'll find a large embedded mirror and 22 true-to-color lip colors with semi-gloss finishes. It even includes makeup applicators. All the makeup in this kit is buildable and incredibly soft. SHANY is a member of PETA and our products are cruelty-free. This kit was designed by makeup professionals in the U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHANY 'All About That Face' Makeup Kit!
Jessica F.
Ronkonkoma, New York
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for my needs as a cosplayer to create a look that is unique . Reasonable price quick delivery, and just right size.
Candice H.
Alexandria, VA
SHANY 'All About That Face' Makeup Kit uploaded by Candice H.
The eyeshadows aren't very pigmented but that could be because they are so small. This is a good kit for anyone looking to get into makeup.
Laura  C.
Me encanta esta paleta de maquillaje se los recmiendo 100% , dura mucho y cuanod comes se , mantiene y dura increiblemente , lo compraria muchismas veces mas .
Bailie B.
Stockton, CA
SHANY 'All About That Face' Makeup Kit uploaded by Bailie B.
The lip colors are AMAZING❣️❣️❣️ and the pastel colors are just beautiful ❤️ I just can wait to try some pastel looks💕
morgan H.
Allegan, mi
I love this product, I ordered it from Amazon and the price was very reasonable. I use it for my pinup looks, face painting, some of the eyeshadows could have better pigment when applying but all around I love this and the deal is perfect!
Meher M.
#GiftCrush It is amazing! The texture is sooo smooth.It applies like there is nothing.
Karina R.
me encanta este set es muy lindo los colores son calidos, fuertes entre otros me encanta este maqillaje .... muchas gracias .... por aca se les quiere mucho ...

Looking for your answer?